Tarotstones

Chronata

You guys rock. And yeah...all the sets I still have to do are the full ones. If you ordered a majors set...then you probably have them already!

Eyebrights is finished,(yay!!!) and Gregory's is almost done...and I think I might be able to get one more done today... and THEN I can start looking at new orders!
But man, life threw me for a loop, and things have been a bit wacky lately!

I have been considering taking the paint and stones up to my little camper every week and doing them by candlelight...but as I am typing this I just realized how idiotic that idea actually is....

gregory

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Thanks for that :D :*

linnie

I made these for a special person here by request, and I really like the way they turned out! (though they were a difficult challenge, because the stones were even smaller than average!)

I am thinking I need to make a set for myself, and then a whole set of minors (as pips) as well.

I mean, think about how cool it would be to combine the drop stone casting of lithomancy or sotilege with the tarot?
That would be such a cool experiment!

(and yes, I know you can "cast" cards as well...but it's a lot messier!)

How absolutely gogeous, Chronata... are they stone or glass 'stones'??? They are brilliant !!! :)

Essjay

Oh, how could I have missed this thread? As a proud owner of crowstones these look gorgeous! Is it too late to join the back of the queue?

Bob Hollister

Minor Medical Emergency

Hey there, for those of you that don't know me, I'm Chronata's husband. Just a quick note to let you know that we believe (and until we have an official diagnosis, belief is all we have) that Robyn may have suffered a minor stroke in the last 24 hours. She's fine, and it doesn't appear to have affected her motor skills, other than a small speech problem and some vertigo. She is continuing to work on everyone's orders and requests, not just here, but with all of our various business ventures.

Please be patient with us as she recovers, and we'll get things done as fast as we can.

Thank you.

WalesWoman

I hadn't noticed this thread before, am so glad I checked it out. My thoughts a prayers are with you both, hope Robyn continues to improve and the Tarot Stones are fantastic! I'll go to the proper link for formal good vibes now.

Aerin

Thanks Bob. Do say to Robyn that she mustn't push herself...

tarotlyn

((((((((:)heart: Chronata & Bob :heart:)))))))))

...Bob please tell her we are all praying for her and
sending her our positive healing vibes :heart:

Please tell her to take it easy for awhile :bugeyed:
...slow down girl!!! we can all wait!

Bob please keep us all updated on her improvement.

:heart: HUGS & :* to you both
tarotlyn

mimiraj

Please be patient with us as she recovers, and we'll get things done as fast as we can.

Thank you.
Bob, her health is the most important thing I believe to all of us.. She does not need to rush or worry about the orders. So what if it takes longer.. I would rather have her concentrate on getting better, I am in no hurry nor do I feel any of the others waiting are either.
Blessings to the both of you! :love: