Deck of the week Group - Week 3 - 20th -27th August

NikkiB

Hi there

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks - each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone welcome please do join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. chat away about your deck, how your finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=162344

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2846992#post2846992

participant and deck list:

1. NikkiB - Vision Quest
2. Tarot Fairy - Wheel of the year
3. Jackdaw - Thoth
4. Manda - Tarot of Durer
5. Abestos Mango - Thoth
6. Treeleafe - Ludy Luscot and oracle of the Shapeshifters
7. Bodhiseed - Anna K. and the Greenman Oracle
8. VGimlet - Cruel thing
9. Elendil - Kingdom within Tarot
10. Jema - Ancestral Path
11. Essjay - illuminated
12. AJ - Shining Tribe
13. Desertrat - Tarot of Spirit
14. Kabang - Dame fortunes wheel
15. Merissa 88 - wildwood
16. Chiska - Science Tarot
17. Pandora moonraven - Unicorn tarot

Tarot Fairy

I'm a little sad to say goodbye to my shadowscapes deck (I will do 1 last exchange reading with it tomorrow morning) the deck is absolutly my favorite! For the new week I want to try out my new Wheel of the Year deck! Im curious how the deck will be (only checked if all 78 cards were in)

jackdaw*

Spending the week with the trimmed Thoth, starting tomorrow.

Manda

I want to participate in this, as I already do the deck of the week thing, but I already record my daily draws on my blog and am about all written out at that point. Maybe I could just duck in with thoughts and observations? Also I have for the past two weeks offered exchanges with my chosen deck, which I do not do often otherwise, so it has been fun to see how these decks react.

On Sunday I will begin with the Tarot of Durer. I think...

Asbestos Mango

Well, I think it's about time I got to know my Thoth Tarot, so I think I'll spend a week with it.

DaughterOfDanu

This week is my new best friend the Oracle of the Shapeshifters and my fence buddy (Since I'm very on the fence about it) the Ludy Lescot!

BodhiSeed

I had a terrific week with the Alchemical Renewed and the Oracle of the Radiant Sun; I always forget how much I love this combination until I use them again.

This week I'll be using some earthy decks - the Anna K. and the Greenman Oracle.

VGimlet

Cruel Thing this week.

desertrat

I want to participate in this, as I already do the deck of the week thing, but I already record my daily draws on my blog and am about all written out at that point. Maybe I could just duck in with thoughts and observations? Also I have for the past two weeks offered exchanges with my chosen deck, which I do not do often otherwise, so it has been fun to see how these decks react.

On Sunday I will begin with the Tarot of Durer. I think...

Yay Manda! Do join us :D I played with the Durer a few months back. I really like it. Hope you do too. :)

Elendil

I am going to try out The Kingdom Within Tarot...