Deck of the Week sign up group - week 18 - 3rd - 10th December

jema

I'll follow with Jolanda since I now have a computer again.

ps like AJ, I am switching on sundays too now, just seemed like the thing to do for some reason.

Elendil

Hi jema. It is GREAT to have you back. I have been visiting your blog and noticed that you had started posting again...... so I was hoping you would rejoin us.

:) :) :)

BodhiSeed

:D Yea! We seem to have a group working with the Jolanda this week - you, me and VGimlet!

BelovedK

Argh! I couldn't find my Shadowscapes after frantically looking for it. I found it (whew!) I thought I was going to have to change.

Kissa

Allright, I am signing for another week and this time I shall do better.

My deck is my gorgeous "Northern Light"-inspired Illuminated Tarot by the lovely Carol Herzer.

Off to make my first entry in the Daily Draws thread :)

K

Chiska

Yay!!! Jema is here!!

jema

Yay!!! Jema is here!!

:p
yeah, it took me a few weeks to get back due to a rather severe hard-disk death :-S Lost everything I gathered on them since 2005. Shame on me for never backing up.
Good on me for keeping paper-journals though!

Flaxen

Did my first reading of the week with the Deviant Moon which I posted to my newly revived blog (thank you BodhiSeed!). As usual, it was blunt and very honest. :)

Mi-Shell

Picture Postcard Tarot

The first thing I had to do with my deck is put it through a corner cutter, to round out the corners.
Then I contacted deck creator Marcia McCord to ask iffff she has any info about the images she chose. She was so sweet to send me the PDF of the LWB, that went with the original limited edition :)
Before I will study that, I however want to do Nikki's reading, so that I am not influenced by what I will learn from it....

Tarot Fairy

Welcome back Jema!!

I am in this week with the Secret Tarot