Weirdest, the Most Paranormal Tarot Experience You Had?

Audelia

very cool!

Yes, I do believe that working with any divination tool can also lead to developing other abilities. So, using tarot cards after awhile will also help you to develop your "clairs" as I call them. Many of them, of course--but the usual ones to be developed are clairvoyancy, clairaudiency, clairsentience and claircognizance, I think.

I definitely agree. The cards act as a kind of catalyst. I would love to develop this ability so I can use it without the cards but I don't know where to begin!

jsiu123

I definitely agree. The cards act as a kind of catalyst. I would love to develop this ability so I can use it without the cards but I don't know where to begin!

Normally what I did in my life doesn't seem to be the way that intuition work. I had almost everyone in my class males and it is hard as hell to even find a female around that studies the same subject I did. Later I knew why, is that boys tend to use their brains first and girls are more concerntrate on life and beauty.

So I see it this way - even it is tarot or no tarot, logic or intuition, mainly because I only did readings face to face with so little people with tarot, (I did online ones before but ages ago) we need to, unfortunately, needing to plan our lifes ourselves. And that is where intuition came in - what you think about things is what you get. No talent needed. Just a state of mind that requires fine tuning for peace and less judgement uptill to the point that, because of less judgement you see clearer, and of course, you have to as well open the possibility (most people here do anyways), that intuition exists, and everything is possible.

DownUnderNZer

Cool thread..... :thumbsup:

Two stories I remember and both from the UK. One involved a Medium friend of mine, and the other I really cant recall - but it rather unnerved me at the time.

STORY ONE:

Group of young ladies maybe 4 to 6 of them (birthday celebration) decided to see a fortune reader before going off to night club etc. They all booked in to get a reading back to back.

She read for everyone of them using Tarot cards etc etc etc, but when it came to the "birthday girl" herself she mostly gave her positive messages about the girl's family and friends, but nothing really on the girl herself. And at the end of each reading, she gave all of them sealed blank envelopes with a little extra message inside, but with the "birthday girl" she told her not to open hers yet and to go out and enjoy the night.

Sadly that young girl was killed in a car accident and was the only one out of the group to meet such a sad demise.

Later when someone was going through her purse or handbag the envelope was found still unopened and when it was - in it was just a blank card.

You see, the Psychic reader knew she was going to die, and she wanted that girl to enjoy her birthday which is why she couldn't tell her anything about her future as she knew there wasn't one and that is why she left the card blank.

STORY TWO:

Many years ago my friend was asked to go to a home that the owner thought was "haunted". Little things now and then, but she was concerned about her kids.

She went along to visit, with her boyfriend in toe, but really was not in the mood to pick up anything Psychically - let alone on a Mediumship level. And although she does use Tarot cards for fun I don't think she had them with her. (And she is one very good Medium as I have seen her in action. One of the BEST!) She found, however, that the sons of this lady seemed to take to her really well and she ended up playing with them for a good part of the morning or afternoon (cant remember) and was even suckered into reading them a book!

When she went downstairs later she mentioned how wonderful the boys were, but found that one of them was a bit different than the other 3, and he kept wanting her to go down into the basement.

The lady said to her: "But I only have 3 sons - not 4!".

She had been with 4 boys that day not 3...she saw ALL of them as clear as daylight. And on all three adults going upstairs to check it out - there were really only 3.

On to the basement....

When she went down into the basement with the woman and her boyfriend it was cold, very cold, and on looking around she knew that there had been an alter there at some point and said as much.

The woman was a little on the quiet side and then told my friend that years ago her and her then husband had been into Satanic rituals, but they were no longer married and he was in prison. She was no longer into all that kind of stuff anymore and hadn't been for some time.

When she walked towards the wall she "sensed" something and told the lady that they needed to get in behind the wall as something was there.

When they finally broke their way through the wall they found a tiny skeleton wrapped up in a cloth.

WHAT HAPPENED?

When the lady of the house was having her first born child it was a home birth, but soon after he was delivered her husband took him away telling her it was a stillborn boy. So, she never got to see her baby.

However, my friend told her that this was not the case, as she could still see the 4th boy and he was there for a reason - he wanted his mother to know the truth. As it worked out the father had killed their newborn son in a ritual...a sacrifice.

So, all those years she had no idea at all what really happened and although odd things occurred around the house it never crossed her mind that it could be her oldest child trying to connect with her. :heart:

celticnoodle

DownunderNZer, :bugeyed: OMG! OMG!!

What two CRAZY stories!!!

thank you for sharing them though. I am in awe of them both!

gypsyflower

With cards:

My family has a summer home on cape cod and my mom found the high priestess from the art nouveau deck (a deck I don't normally use because I can't really read with it) underneath my bed there, when I swear to the gods I never brought that deck down there.

A month later or so I found out results to a contest I had completely forgotten about and won.

With Psychic abilities:
I have gotten pretty good a receiving other peoples' thoughts. I once read my boss's mind from across the building in a completely different room. It freaked him out just a little! Reading other people's thoughts, hearing voices, etc. Is pretty normal for psychic abilities, but I don't know too many people with the ability.

Smiling

Your original story doesn't actually sound weird, Aina, it sounds as if Tarot was doing what it is good at, giving information.

The Facebook thing ... well, their software is dodgy and a lot of stuff gets held up for a long time.

The "weirdest" experience I ever had (and to me it wasn't weird at all, I'm just looking at it with other people's eyes) was twenty or twenty-five years ago, when I was working in the Department of Defence.

I had applied for promotion to a job where I needed a certain level of security clearance, so ASIO (the Australian spy agency) got me to fill in a form authorising them to investigate me in order to see if I was a fit and proper person to have security clearance at a level where I could do the job I'd applied for.

Once ASIO received the paperwork, they sent me a polite little letter telling me they'd be investigating me between [date] and [date].

At the time, I lived within long-walking distance of a bakery that made very nice croissants (almost like proper ones - Australians have NO IDEA about croissants!), which in itself was within long-walking distance of work. So what I routinely did on days when the weather was acceptable, was to leave early, walk to the bakery, buy a croissant and their terrible coffee (really, bad coffee was worth it for a very good croissant!), and sit there for a while with either whatever deck was in my bag, or with a morning newspaper. (Remember newspapers? We read them before we got the internet).

The first morning they investigated me, the shower I had when I woke up felt as though I was in a Tarot card, a card with an image of a cheerful, long-haired girl in her late twenties, with water like diamonds cascading over her body.

After my shower, I went and chose my clothes for the day, and when they were lying on my bed waiting for me to climb into them, they looked like a new Tarot card, too, probably the "Empty Clothes" trump.

The walk to the bakery, which started at the beginning of sunrise and ended in full daylight, every single building, tree, passing car and curve in the road had the significance of a Tarot image.

My croissant was even better than normal, and even the coffee tasted (almost) good as I sat there with my newspaper, doing the crossword and thinking to myself with a slight thrill that the whole image of myself there could be the Queen of Crosswords and Croissants in the Tarot.

This went on for the whole time they investigated me. Which was a short time - a fortnight, or three weeks or something. I can't remember - it was a long time ago. Every moment out of my life, every vignette, every experience I had no matter how ordinary, seemed charged and potentised, and rendered into its own Tarot moment. My phone was tapped (with my knowledge and permission), after hours I was followed to the corner shop or to friends' places (with my knowledge and permission).

And every moment was deeply magical, every moment I was living a Tarot Moment.

They day after they stopped investigating me, I woke up, and suddenly the world felt normal. It was a loss. I felt surprisingly bereft, and it took me a while to get used to it, not being the central figure in card-after-card-after-card.

Hi Nisaba,

What an interesting set of experiences!

Would you be able to please share the significance of seeing yourself in a living Tarot? I'm wondering how it was connected to your job, and why it stopped when your investigation ended. And did you get the promotion?

Smiling

It's fascinating to read everyone's stories here - would make for a good anthology!

DownUnderNZer

I do believe the 2nd one ended up involving the police and made it to a newspaper..maybe even the tv news. Only as it was some time ago ~ it might not be on the internet.

DownunderNZer, :bugeyed: OMG! OMG!!

What two CRAZY stories!!!

thank you for sharing them though. I am in awe of them both!