worst/ most dangerously known....spreads?

being_chrysalis

I did a few readings for some friends quite a few years back and everyone's went well - it was a party and light hearted. this one girl I didn't know real well.. when I did her reading it became clear she was dealing with some abuse issues from her past with her dad. I was caught unprepared because everyone (about 5 people) was standing around waiting for me to tell her about the cards and I took her to a back room and told her - - I was a lot younger then and I would probably have handled it differently if I knew then what I know now.. it was just very difficult and put a real wet blanket on everything for everyone. BUT - now I would have given more general feedback in the moment (prevent all that scariness of the group) and focused on the advice/outcome cards.. maybe said something like "dealing with issues with your father" and so forth.

Ha.. live and learn, right?

samanthajane

a bad reading and a bad accident

how about this one then!
I decided just to do a quick celtic cross for myself as i had a week earlier pulled a tower card and much to my surprise the tower appeared again but it had moved right round into the present posistion and following it was death and ten of swords!!!
Of course this shook me up but no matter how hard i asked for clarifacation from the cards they werent telling and in the end i got wheel of fortune and so felt i had to leave it to fate
The very next day my husband who is a taxi driver was ploughed into by a delivery van and almost died,6 months later he is slowly recovering and although he has many scars he is still with us and we all thank the guardian angel who was watching over him that day
My opinion of the cards is now, that they can warn about bad things in your life but will not let you know the full details as it is fate and you have to let it run its own course and if i was to have known that reading involved my husband i would not of let him out of the house all week!! therefore influencing future events which we all know is a big no no
samanthajane xxx

tieduptinkerbell

Hugs You Tight!

I read this this morning and cried...yes...you were given a chance...its funny...even unbenknownst to us, when we read somthing that is difficult, it reminds us to pray and seek a Higher Power to protect us. I think thats what it was...the cards brought to your attention something that needed immediate intervention...what it did was have you aware...your Spirit guide and your Higher Power would have felt your anxiety...

anyway...
I am glad you are all ok...
MANY blessings!

Bell

samanthajane said:
how about this one then!
I decided just to do a quick celtic cross for myself as i had a week earlier pulled a tower card and much to my surprise the tower appeared again but it had moved right round into the present posistion and following it was death and ten of swords!!!
Of course this shook me up but no matter how hard i asked for clarifacation from the cards they werent telling and in the end i got wheel of fortune and so felt i had to leave it to fate
The very next day my husband who is a taxi driver was ploughed into by a delivery van and almost died,6 months later he is slowly recovering and although he has many scars he is still with us and we all thank the guardian angel who was watching over him that day
My opinion of the cards is now, that they can warn about bad things in your life but will not let you know the full details as it is fate and you have to let it run its own course and if i was to have known that reading involved my husband i would not of let him out of the house all week!! therefore influencing future events which we all know is a big no no
samanthajane xxx

samanthajane

thankyou !

Thank you for your kind words tieduptinkerbell ,i hope i didnt make you feel too sad!! at least alls well and good now ,and at least i can talk about it to like- minded people such as yourself xxx