Attracted to a particular card?

Sushi

What would you say it means if you're attracted to a particular card? Is it that you identify with it ? Or would it be that you need more of its energy in your life?

Me, I find myself really liking the 8 of wands lately. Maybe I should dig a little deeper into its meaning.

webmuse

My sister loves the three of swords. I'm really confused why. However, she does love picking fights with my mom . . . hmmmmm.

I'm sorta actually ATTRACTED to cards. I seriously have a crush on the Devil recently. Not kidding. I keep trying to see if I'm addicted to something or choosing not to free myself from something, but everything is on an even keel. To be honest, I think it is telling me to be more sensual and savor physcial delights a little more. I've been a bit of a hermit recently.

Candelosa

Queen of Cups

I'm attracted to the Queen of cups and the Star. They make me feel happy, I don't know why yet. I'm still searching.....

euripides

ooh, what an interesting question!

I'm really attracted to the Moon in my Courtney Davis Celtic - its an image of the Triple Goddess and very powerful. As I'm moving through middle age it has a lot of meaning for me.

I just got the Universal tarot, and while I'm not all that keen on it overall, the King of Swords is a stern, awe-inspiring figure.

Usually though, its the Queen of Swords. I like to think of myself as an intellectual, so perhaps that's why. She's my ideal. Though I've been trying to focus more on the Queen of Pentacles, as I think I need to get my material life more under control to give myself time and space for thought.

Euri

fairyhedgehog

I love Temperance. I usually think of her in the Hanson-Roberts deck (my favourite Temperance) or the Universal Waite but I also like to see her as Alchemy. It's something about taking two contradictory things and bringing them together and making something new ... or maybe it's just a pretty card :D

Alta

I am attracted to Temperance and Strength, but suspect that is more because they are ideals to be attained rather than actualities!

catlin

Currently I am pretty much attracted by the Star, especially in the Hudes tarot. It is such a sensual card.

lilacwino

I've been wondering this, too. For several weeks now, I've had a very emotional reaction to the Queen of Pentacles. I was going through my deck recently, and realized I had thought to myself, "There she is!" when I ran across that card, even though I hadn't been thinking about her. Also, I think about her pretty often, even when I'm away from the deck.

Ambience

I love the empress...

However i secretly want a baby, so this is maybe why i'm drawn to this card perhaps.

What do you think :)
Love Janey xx

LoukezXV

i always like the devil & death... after looking at the act with tarot, the hierophant attracts me... i love that card.. :p