Attracted to a particular card?

Savvy

Six of Swords has been coming up a lot for me lately. That is the only one I can really think of that pops up a lot. I like the card, too, especially in my deck: a couple holding each other on a boat on a gray lake.... Six swords overhead, pointing at the sky.

Merenwen

I realy like the High Priestess and Hermit in any deck I own. Even in some decks that I don't like, I still like those 2 cards. I'm not sure I could work with a deck if the images for those 2 cards don't appeal to me.

What other cards I'm attracted to seems to vary a lot, especially among the Minors.

blackbird78

Im very attracted to the Hanged Man - he pops up in readings for me all the time and I have grown to love him.

I also like the 8 of Cups in the Universal Waite, I like the message behind it - travelling away from old things and onto the new.

Fairawen

Ahhhhhh. The Moon. Everytime I see that card... every time... I feel a little better. A little lighter. I'm guessing it's a bit of what love feels likes, really. My worries seem to just melt away, like they really weren't that important in the first place, and I simply lose myself in the message of the card.

Then I start to question my sanity. As, obviously, alot of people interpret the card as shadowy, bad-ish, linked with insanity and such. But... despite all the insanity linked with the card... I find myself inexorably drawn to it. *shivers*

Ah. Feels nice to confess that. :D Obviously, we need to start up a new club... "Hi, I'm Fairawen, and I'm in love with the Moon." "Hi Fairawen."

:D Somebody start the thread...

~A~

Celcius

I'm in love with the Nine of Rods in the Hanson-Roberts deck. That warrior is too gorgeous.

Emerald

At the moment the Queen of Disks from the Thoth Deck is the one for me. I am assuming because it applies to me at the moment. I really like the art work on it. I used to be fascinated by the High Priestess from the Radiant Rider Waite when I started to study Tarot.

Lurea

Oh, I love the High Priestess and the Empress in nearly every deck I have. In fact, if a deck has an ugly HP or Empress then I find it really hard to work with.

That doesn't mean they have to be airbrushed gorgeous...but real...impressive. I love the white-haired HP in the Celtic Dragon Deck (about the only thing I love about that deck, LOL).

Sulis

The Moon - I love the Moon (both the card and the celestial body in the sky :))

Judith D

I love the queen of swords in my Robin Wood deck - she looks so eager and willing and intelligent, without any of the 'nasty' side which appears in some of the other decks.
And the knight of water in Osho Zen - he looks so incredibly peaceful floating on nothing.
And No-Thingness from Osho Zen as well - though why a blank card holds my attention so closely is strange. Maybe because it's like a blank slate waiting for me to write on it with my life ...

SilverCloudedWolf

My favs in the cosmic tarot are the prince of wands, Death, 4 of wands and the 10 of cups.