Tarot of the Sidhe is Complete!

phetish

How did I miss this thread??? :)

First off... Congrats on the engagement!

Sheesh... here I am in the middle of all of this, my name being thrown around like a celebrity and I didn't even get to share in the fun! :)

Yes... the final proofs are in transit. We've bumped up the deck size a bit, and finalized all of the artwork. Now then... assuming that everything is in order and Emily and I can formalize all the things we've discussed...

We will be offering pre-orders! This will be a limited edition deck of 200 copies with each being signed by the artist herself - get your sharpie ready, Em!

The pricing is not set in stone... more like clay :)... but we are in the right ballpark. Once the final price is established, that will be the delivered price anywhere in the world. I know that when I'm ordering items, I hate to get to the end and figure out it's going to cost $XX to ship it to me. That will not be an issue here.

Oh... and one last thing... Without spoiling anything, let's just say that each pre-order will get something special with each deck. ;) but what will it be? hmmmm....

derek

lemurkat

Well, once you've got a price let me know as I am VERY keen - and have Paypal ^^

Kat

temperlyne

can't wait to preorder! I've never got the pleasure of actually holding a deck in my hands that I've seen developing.

goDez

Congratulations on your engagement Emily! All the best wishes go out to you and your to-be hubby! :D

Thanks for your clarity, Derek. Just tell us when and where to pre-order and I'm off and doing it this instant :D

I was just wondering, is it possible to get a preview of the back of the cards, too? Since the back of the cards do take up 50% of the total cards ;)

Little Hare

Yay! Woohooo!

LixiPixi

Hooray - preorders will be taken! I'm sooo excited to have this deck as I've watched Sidhe-Ra work on it for several months now. I'm a little bummed that the deck size has grown from what was originally posted, but oh well.

Count me in on an order when the info is made available. I'll be moving cross country during the middle of January and I sure don't want to miss out on getting one!

A HUGE congratulations on your engagement, Sidhe-Ra - what a wonderful proposal that must have been! :heart:

LP~

phetish

Pre-orders -
I've received great response from everyone via PM's and emails - thank you! Keep watching this thread for more details, or sign up for the mailing list on my website. Once everything is in place, I'll be posting details to the mailing list and this thread letting everyone know the details on pre-orders.

Deck size -
it's such a personal thing. everyone has their own preference on the shape of the cards, proportions, and texture. I think this a good compromise for this particular special edition deck. Other decks I produce will be in different proportions and sizes. It just depends on the style and the artist.

Card backs -
I like the design that Emily is using. I'm going to let her post it if she chooses to - it's not my artwork, so I'll let her make that choice.

Hopefully, once the decks are in folks hands, they will give us some feed back on the deck and let us know how they use them.

Take care!

Derek

yaraluna

Ok, so the tarot is complete and is not out now???

So, where does this one come from that is already available for 92 pounds???
http://www.alchemywebsite.com/tarot/art_tarot05.html

can someone tell me whether this is the same or did i miss a post somewhere??
i was going to order it but found the above site, but now you are saying that it will be out in january and to go to tarotpress.com site. i am kind of a bit confused here now :(

thanks

yara

phetish

Hi Yara -

The link you posted is to the Majors only version of the Tarot of the Sidhe produced by Adam. The deck that we've been discussing on this thread is a full 78 card deck and will be produced by me - via the Tarot Press website - a limited edition of 200 decks each signed by the artist.

Hope that helps...

Derek

yaraluna

thanks

thanks for the update Derek,

I am interested in the full version deck so i will wait for the tarotpress release in january.

is your pre-order just to know numbers or do you require payment?
thanks

yara