The Other Frog Tarot.

thorhammer

What is it about the title "Frog Star" that screams Star Trek???? I've never even seen the show!

:D:D:D:D

Love it, Lillie! Thanks for sharing another one that makes us all grin

\m/ Kat

blue_fusion

thorhammer said:
What is it about the title "Frog Star" that screams Star Trek???? I've never even seen the show!

nonesense fyi: there was this really weird cartoon years back called Bucky O'Hare featuring antropomorphic (yes, the captain was a Hare) characters in a spaceship called Righteous Indignation. and just to tie this with your post: their enemies were toads in spaceships. :D

cute deck Lilly, AND at least there won't be any problems with nudity here. :D

Nina*

Oh Lillie.... I only saw this now.

They are AMAZING!!! I love them; especially the Star!

:heart:

WolfSpirit

LOL at the frog orgie in the box :D
Love the Frog Star...so cute !

Lillie

It's been a while since I done one of these, so I cracked on with it, and here is the Froggy Magician.

thorhammer

Oooh, Lillie, how very . . . contemplative! He's just wonderful . . . so wise and thoughtful and colourful! Thankyou!

\m/ Kat

Furnacechant

Lillie said:
I've only got three frogs.

The two little ones and the big one.

The big one is too big to be an angel.

But if you are Photoshopping in backgrounds and such, couldn't you just copy one of the little ones somewhere from another pic and add wings?

They are very cute, BTW! :)

Lillie

Thank you to you both.

I'm only doing this for a laugh, so I probably don't want to do anything that might strain a brain muscle or anything like that.

Yes, Furnace Chant, I could do as you suggest.
Maybe one day I will put a cupid into the lovers, maybe not.
I could....
I know how....

I was going to do something like that for judgement.

I don't know the frog lovers need an a cupid to get them going. They seem to be doing ok on their own...

I look back at all of them and think of things I would do different but I will probably never get round to changing them.