What book(s) are you currently reading?

tigerlily

The idea is, of course, books that deepen your understanding of Tarot :D although it doesn't have to be a Tarot-book per se.

The Philosopher's Stone: Chaos, Synchronicity and the Hidden Order of the World by David F. Peat arrived today. Haven't read more than the first sentences yet, but doesn't this sound delicious: "This book is about a new science of the universe. It reveals a vision in which mind and matter, subjectivity and objectivity are unified into a single whole (...)"? New Age cr.p or New Science? Only time will tell.

Can't wait for the weekend...

So, indulge my curiosity: What are you reading?

Manda

I am currently reading The Tarot : History, Symbolism, and Divination by Robert M. Place, as well as Numerology and the Divine Triangle by Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker. I will pretty much read anything if I can figure out how to relate it to tarot.

Gazel

Well, as for Tarot I'm reading Tarot Wisdom by Pollack. But I'm also trying to read books on alchemy in an jungian context, while patiently waiting for Robert Place and Rosemarys Guileys revisited book on the Alchemical Tarot. Hope it will be here soon ...

jaled

"The way of Tarot"
Alejandro Jodorowsky.

cardlady22

I just got a copy of the Robin Wood Tarot Book! Talk about a lovely cover design! I'm getting a kick out of how she writes about her journey researching history, etc.

Thanks for starting this thread! I'll keep coming back as my books change . . .

Basic Elements

Currently reading;

Two Essays On Analytical Psychology by Carl Jung
Classical Mythology 7th ed. by Morford & Lenardon
The Tarot by Paul Foster Case

BodhiSeed

Tarot for Life: Reading the Cards for Everyday Guidance and Growth
Amazon recently shipped this, so I'm hoping to be reading it this evening.:D

vanity

Right now I'm reading Tarot for Yourself and doing the majority of the exercises, so I'm only skimming/not doing anything with Tarot Reader until I complete Greer's book.

MysticalMoose

I am reading the wonderful Companion Book to the Fantastic Menagerie as this is the deck I'm studying at present. I'm also reading Poppy Palin's Spiritwalking (again) & Tales From The Dark Tower (Joseph Vargo)....

MM :D