Where can I find e-books please?

MizGrace

I am trying to find e-books on tarot for my Imagin e reader I am unsure where to go with this can anyone help please?
reputable safe places needed please. I tried 2 sites and was absolutely full of malwear and viruses had a horrid day cleaning it and then guess what. Said my trial expired...not impressed.

Thank you:)

Imagin doesn't read kindle books sadly

MizGrace

I can't buy them there as they are Kindle format only. They are blocked form my e book reader :(

Sulis

Have you tried downloading Calibre?
It's a free programme that you store your ebooks in and you can convert them to different formats in there so that your e-reader can read them.
http://calibre-ebook.com/

VGimlet

What kind of e-books does your Imagin use? Is it an android based e-reader, or something else?

MizGrace

I tried to download calibre in chrome but, it stuck in my browser and installed a toolbar I didn't want.
are there alternatives please? thank you

Sulis

I tried to download calibre in chrome but, it stuck in my browser and installed a toolbar I didn't want.
are there alternatives please? thank you

Calibre's the best and the only one I know of that's free....
You just have to tick the box saying that you don't want the toolbar or anything else when you download.. I think that's the 'price' for some decent software being free.

MizGrace

Thank you for the replies, I managed to convert my book into a Ebook.
can I put the steps I used somewhere? it might help other's as it is tricky.
I had a terrible error saying file decode error and just bought one.
I just paid for Mary K Greers 21 ways looking forward to getting my teeth into this book. Really looks great.

I got calibre working it was a bad link I had and so I had some problems.
Thanks again I am up and working and it's quite exciting. I am liking these ebook readers.
Yet i do still like the smell of new book.
can't beat it imo. I always feel happier with one like it feels nostalgic. Plus with my migraine's I have to alternate but, they are handy.
was lucky mine was refurbished for £20 works fine too.