Which of my Tarots should I reprint?

Which Chronata Deck should be Reprinted?

• Tarot of the Midnight Masquerade

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • Tarot Noir

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Penguin Parade

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • ChronaTarot

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Something else?

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters

rylla

Tarot of the Midnight Masquerade! 78 cards deck :)

WhiteWolfy

I agree with others on here - i would love a 78 card version of Midnight Masquerade, yes please i want one :laugh:

Penthasilia

While I would love a 78 card Masquerade- if it is just looking at a pure re-print, then the Noir would be my choice and that is what I voted. :)

I LOVE that deck, but the stock wasn't sturdy enough for real use. I would love love LOVE to have a copy that I could regularly use with my lenormand noir! :heart:

Chronata

yes. I want a 78 Midnight Masquerade as well...but that's gotta happen later...when you know, I actually finish the next 50 something cards!

I think I may reprint the Tarot Noir...because, as you said Pen...they were not very usable when I tried printing them on my own.
And I really really want a useable one for myself.

I may do less than 50. This is something to think about!

Thank you everyone for your feedback! It's really helpful to me~ :heart:

strings of life

So...I voted for Tarot of the Midnight Masquerade but changed my mind. I too, would love a useable version of the Tarot Noir!

I only use the one I have occasionally since I don't want to ruin it. It's one of my favorite TdMs. I'm grateful to have the one I own though. It was one of the bluish tinted ones (The "Ghost" Edition).

Annabelle

If you choose to do a new printing of the Tarot Noir on more "usable" stock, you can count on me as a buyer :). It's a lovely deck, and it would be nice to have a copy that doesn't need delicate handling.

MoonGypsy

i am so happy that so many of us are choosing the Noir! :)

merissa_88

A 78 card version of the Midnight Masquerade would be amazing - even if the minors were like Marseilles decks. Any version would be great!

I'm sad that the Penguin Parade is not getting votes. Missed my chance :)

silverwings94

I would really like to see the guiding angel oracle. Also the midnight masquerade as a 78 card deck.
Kat