4 new stones

Deanne

As I was walking home from the grocery store today I noticed that a previously empty store front had a new occupant - a metaphysical shop! So i rushed home, put my groceries away, and came back to check it out.

The woman running it seemed very nice (which is wonderful - I can't even enter the other shop in my city as I find the owner's energy totally jarring).

It's a small little place but had a nice selection. I picked up a book about pendulums and 4 tumblestones (onyx, peach agate, snowflake obsidian, and unakite).
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o627/JacTee/4Stones.jpg

Excited to work with these new stones (especially the unakite, which I've never been interested in before but is really pulling me right now). And thrilled to have an awesome store only a block from my house!

Falcor

Ha!

I wish I had such a cool shop near by. The closest is at another city.

Your stones look very good. The peach agate caught my attention.

Padma

That's a lovely unakite! Have fun with your new stones. :)

Deanne

Thanks to both of you - I'll definitely enjoy these beauties.

Falcor - I'm quite excited to have this store close by, but I'm also a bit worried - I may not have any spare cash left over, ever (especially if I stop in after each trip to the grocery store!)

yannie

Those stones are lovely! I have a unakite sphere that I work with every now & then :)

The energies of the store owners do make a difference, I've been to a few in my country & can split them into types lol.

- The impersonal ones who capitalise on materialism and greed, (They're the ones who go for fengshui & wealth crystals at the expense of inner development) & to tourists.

- The Western pagan, WAY overpriced ones who cater to...expats (or expats' kids) and locals ignorant of their own local culture.

- The genuine rock hounds who know exactly what kind of clientele they want to attract, and deal mainly with regulars.

I love the last category. The energy of that type is wonderful :)