Tarot tee shirt

MissChiff

Has anybody used those tarot tee shirt that says "ask me for a reading?"...I'm just curious if it works or did you get a lot of strange look?

Beanfeasa

To be honest, I'd associated them with staff in a department store, u know the guys offering a trial of a nono or the like, I don't think I'd look at you funny, but I would be curious as to what you are selling

nisaba

Has anybody used those tarot tee shirt that says "ask me for a reading?"...I'm just curious if it works or did you get a lot of strange look?

I didn't know there was such a thing.

I have a Tarot tee-shirt with a kooky version of Death printed on it, I love it.

Deanne

I haven't used those t-shirts, but I did order a custom button. It has my logo with Ask Me for a Tarot Reading written below.

I had originally intended to wear it whenever I was out at a park or something, hoping for some random business, but always felt a bit weird doing that. So now I just wear it when I have a booth or table set up somewhere (comes in handy when I wander away from my spot, as I'm prone to do!)

Ace

I had a button made to say something like that. It really didn't work except to attract exactly the wrong element. I am sure you have have one made custom for fairly cheap, but I won't recommend it.

barb