How many decks do you guys have?

rwcarter

I thought it said there....yes it does - 2256 + a few in book form.
I only have ~1500 tarot decks compared to gregory and another 300 or so oracles. One of these days I'll get around to updating my profile.

willowy

I need to do a recount as I've gone a little crazy this year-inserts maniacal evil laugh- but at last count I had 4 Lenormand decks,46 oracle decks and 61 tarot decks.
It's the different artwork what gets me that's why I keep buying them but will have to join Toadies next year when I'm out of room.

DDwarks

I've got 4 + 1 on the way.

1 for straight to the point hardcore guidance.
1 for love.
1 for personal development/philosophical matters.
1 for earthy/grounding guidance.
1 on the way for "don't know yet" ;)

Achlys

Do you always carry a tarot deck with you?

Posted this as a reply instead of a thread xD

But for me I have 30 decks currently.
Still adding to my collection, though!

Redfaery

7 Tarot and one oracle. I'm looking to swap out some of my decks for ones I like better.

firecatpickles

So far I have 63 tarot and 22 non-tarot decks, including playing cards.

nisaba

How many decks do you guys have?

I've only got about a hundred and sixty or a hundred and sixty-five.

Can one have too many decks?

No. If your house gets too small, you can always build an extra room or move somewhere larger.

Gwynydd

Just from counting in my head, I think nine tarot decks? I also have oracle decks

karma1

I had one tarot deck from many many years.( 30 years? or more) then i discovered Aeclectic tarot. and I just received one in the mail today! first I've bought for a while. I'm trying to not buy too many more. each visit to this forum is dangerous.
so as of today I have 354 decks. 320 of those tarot. 34 oracle
and there's three I'm waiting on from kickstarter. one of those I've given up on receiving.. its been 3 years waiting with little to no response from the creator. ! - that is, or was, the withering dark tarot :-(

bellathebrave123

At last count I was very surprised to count exactly 78 decks :)