Do you always carry a deck with you?

ana luisa

Unfortunately, no. I do carry a handbag but with mugging on the increase in my city, I fear losing my decks... I would like to, though.

Holly doll

Yes, there are always a couple in my bag - you never know when the urge will strike to flip a card...

Plus, if you have someone who refuses to take the hint to leave you alone, pulling a few cards & mumbling about portents & omens usually gets them running })

Padma

I have a tarot app on my phone if I want to draw a card.

Yes, this :) I have several different deck apps on my phone, as well as a Lenormand. I've successfully used them for myself, as well as doing readings on the fly for friends.

I find actual decks take too much of a beating in a purse. And they don't all fit in tins, you know? Plus, my fave bag is a very small travel/sport purse, and a deck simply wouldn't fit past my phone and wallet.

scorpiogirl

Never. But as others pointed out I do have a tarot app on my phone.

earthair

Not for routine shopping/errands type going out, but I do pop my Tinned Radiant in my bag for trips, work ( I have a lot of waiting around) and visiting people.

Barleywine

No, not unless I'm travelling somewhere that will offer an opportunity to use it. I could keep one in the glove box of my vehicle, but extremes of heat, cold and humidity would probably ruin it.

MizGrace

Only if its a deck I dont mind someone stealing because I do worry if someone took my bag and I lost my cards I have been fortunate so far that nobody has approached me when I have had them with me.

Grizabella

for those of you who bring a deck with you, do you find people asking you for readings while you're out and about?
sometimes i think people can sense i have them with me because they always ask for readings if i'm out with my deck.

I've never had a stranger ask me for a reading without seeing that I have a deck with me. That's what you mean? Like, they see you with the deck so they ask? Or do you mean they ask but they haven't seen the deck yet?

Anyway, I have tinned decks I take with me. And I crochet sleeves that fit my other decks so the cards can't slide to the side and get bent. I put the cards in the crocheted sleeve and then deck in its sleeve in a pretty bag and I'm good to go.

VGimlet

Most of the time. I carry one in the messenger bag I take back and forth to work on the bus. When we go on trips I carry at leas one, as well as my deck(s) of the week, depending on how long we are going to be gone.

But I don't carry a purse when I'm just running around close to home, so not always.

Annabelle

Day to day, I don't carry a deck with me. (I do have several tarot apps on my phone, though.)

If I'm traveling, I typically take one deck along in my carry on luggage.