Hanson Roberts - King of Rods

Empath111

I love my Hanson Roberts deck. I do have to say I feel this particular card gives me a different feel from other King of Wands. His head is leaning up against the rod, as if he is contemplating something very serious - almost worrisome.

I thought, in most decks, this King was a passionate, charismatic and bold leader. The ceneter of attention and respected. But in the Hanson Roberts I see him as a VERY serious man with a lot weighing heavily on his shoulders...

Any thoughts?

Flavio

When I place these cards in this order:

Knight of Rods - King of Rods

The king looks to the knight moving fast to accomplish a new mission, it seems to me, the king remembers the time when he was young and full of energy and spirit to accomplish anything, but now because of his responsabilities to the kingdom and age, he has to remain in the throne without taking action, but he can lead and instruct the knight because he has been there and done that.

Also, with cards placed as described above, you can see how the red ribbon in king's rod somehow connects to the ribbon in knight's shield, they're linked as different states of the same man.

Girl Archer

King of Rods/Wands as soulmate?

Hello all!

i keep getting the king of rods as a soul mate. What is that supposed to mean? A nice, lasting relationship with a monogamous keeper kinda guy belonging to a fire sign or a very warm and fiery person whose energy will eventually burn me (and the relationship) out?

Girl Archer

I love my Hanson Roberts deck. I do have to say I feel this particular card gives me a different feel from other King of Wands. His head is leaning up against the rod, as if he is contemplating something very serious - almost worrisome.

I thought, in most decks, this King was a passionate, charismatic and bold leader. The center of attention and respected. But in the Hanson Roberts I see him as a VERY serious man with a lot weighing heavily on his shoulders...

Oh no, I get this guy as my Soulmate all the time! Does this mean I am going to marry someone waaaay older than I am? Perhaps someone who will first be a mentor and then lover? Or, does it have nothing to do with love at all and just a very powerful mentor exercising his influence over my life? :confused:

FallynRaiyn

to me he seems to be thinking hard before acting, not necessarily worrying over anything. But well thought out and well executed decisions. He knows his power and he knows the responsibility that comes with that kind of power and he hesitates to use it frivolously. But with the lion in the background, that's very suggestive of the sedateness of a lion that will not hesitate to act when swift action is needed.