Tea Leaf oracle Study Thread

AnemoneRosie

Jumper: Table ~ Hard work ahead
Bridge: Successfully overcoming a problem
Skull: Hidden secrets can harm you
Boat: Money or property through an inheritance, winning, or windfall
Dog - Close up: Pleasure with a close friend.

Table + Skull: A friend of mine died earlier this week. There is no boat (his dad outlives him).

Enlightenment23

Interpretations for Jan. 13

Bell - Announcement
Eagle - Triumph over troubles, obstacles
Well - Family wishes come true

I pulled these for Jan. 13, and here are the results.

The Bell card represented a text from my friend asking whether I'd be interested in going on a double date. I'm a little lukewarm about it since I'm not sure I'm too into the guy who has been selected for me.

As I am a member of a social media company that selected me to do an ad campaign for them, I was able to finish the tasks that were looming over my head and that I've been procrastinating on. That was eagle.

And as for well, I had a lot of family time today. My dad asked me to make him a sweet potato pie (he loves it!), and I did, and we sat and ate it together. Nice bonding time.

CosmicBeing

1/15-1/21
Scissors - Carriage - Ring
Disappointment in a journey about a relationship (business or romantic)

Well day is beginning... I am getting sick of my lease with my landlord...have to go over there and get a copy of my lease. Thinking of breaking my lease/leaving early.

So scissor may be the consideration of breaking the lease...the lease is Ring

CosmicBeing

no new pulls?

AnemoneRosie

Oh no. Sorry about this :(

Thank you so much, if I didn't already mention it.

Jumper: Table ~ Hard work ahead
Bridge: Successfully overcoming a problem
Skull: Hidden secrets can harm you
Boat: Money or property through an inheritance, winning, or windfall
Dog - Close up: Pleasure with a close friend

So this week was definitely Table+Bridge in that I did a lot of hard work, and I did a good job. I'm still not sure about boat, unless it pertains to an acquaintance who is taking my friend's dogs since my friend died (Boat+Skull). I spent the night at Secondary's house (Dog) a few weeks ago. Although I wouldn't call her close she definitely is to Primary.

AnemoneRosie

Weekly reading for Jan 18-25

Theme: Mountain: major challenge to overcome
Mountain Road you are on the road to success
Sunrise new creative ideas. New ventures. A fresh start
Ladder climbing toward success
Harp great happiness
Feather Someone you know is undependable and insincere

I don't think that this is my first time getting Feather. I wonder if it has to do with my friend, Gee. He is... unreliable. However, I trust him to be unreliable, which sort of undermines the meaning of the card. My mum, too, can be a bit challenging in this regard. I'll be spending a fair bit of time with her this week, as it's my birthday in a few days.

I wonder if Mountain has to do with overcoming Feather.

Sunrise + Ladder could be school. It could be work. It could be one of my side jobs (of which I have a handful). Harp could be a part of that as well.

AnemoneRosie

Theme: Mountain: major challenge to overcome
Mountain Road you are on the road to success
Sunrise new creative ideas. New ventures. A fresh start
Ladder climbing toward success
Harp great happiness
Feather Someone you know is undependable and insincere

I wonder if I'm getting Mountain because I'm exhausted. It's difficult to live when you need twelve hours of sleep a night. It's certainly a challenge!

Sunrise could be some projects that I'm working on at my placement - a poster, and a party.
Harp - my friend put together a bike rack for me, and my partner paid for it! Now I have bikes vertically stored up one wall, rather than scattered down two hallways (where it was easy to catch myself on them). Yay! Feather could be that same friend.

Enlightenment23

I wonder if I'm getting Mountain because I'm exhausted. It's difficult to live when you need twelve hours of sleep a night. It's certainly a challenge!

Sunrise could be some projects that I'm working on at my placement - a poster, and a party.
Harp - my friend put together a bike rack for me, and my partner paid for it! Now I have bikes vertically stored up one wall, rather than scattered down two hallways (where it was easy to catch myself on them). Yay! Feather could be that same friend.

Keep us updated if your interps are right :) Very sweet of your friend and your partner.

Enlightenment23

Daily Draw for January 25th

I've been neglecting the thread - gosh, so much going on!

I did a daily draw for today. I don't have the book next to me me, so I don't remember the exact descriptions on the card. So these are just paraphrases

Pail - Time to Leave a Situation
Nest - Something about an emotionally secure family
Turkey - Someone acting stupid

As a freelancer, I've been dealing with a client who seems to be the type to just pay when he wants to, rather than following our deadline. The pail was spot on with my thoughts about this. Time to leave this situation!

The nest! Well, mom informed me that my cousin, who just had a baby recently, would like to invite us to her Christening in March. Cute!

Turkey - I'm not sure what this could be yet, but the night is still young.