Charlie's Angels Game: Lenormand Mission #1 [Solved]

Glass Owl

[size=+1]Charlie's Angels Game: Lenormand Mission #1[/size]
fa1oi1.jpg

This game is hosted by Charlie (aka Glass Owl) and is based upon games previously hosted by tabi.
I also hosted a version of this game in Oracle Games which you can view here.

Your Mission: Use your Lenormand cards to solve the mystery. Feel free to read through the readings presented by others and build off of those. Work together as a team, Angels, and remember that these missions are to help us develop our Lenormand reading skills.

Rules: As this thread is in Lenormand Games, Lenormand cards must be used. Since most Angels have other decks at their disposal as well, I will allow Lenormand draws/readings that include other cards, such as Tarot or Oracle cards.

Questions that may assist you:
  • Who, what, where, when, why, how
  • If it is an event, what feelings surround the event? What caused it? What was the end result?
  • When identifying people, you may want to look at aspects such as
    • Physical Description
    • Occupation/Profession
    • Personality/Attitude
    • Personal Details
    • Behavior/Actions
Please note that some of these questions might not be helpful - so maybe only use a couple. Feel free to use random other clues or come up with your own.

Readings & Feedback:
  • When posting readings, be sure to provide card interpretations and post the name of the deck you used.
  • Feedback will be given, highlighting what is on and what is off in the readings.
  • You can not "win" the game if your guesses are not linked to the cards in some way.
  • Hints may also be given as the game goes on.

Now On To Lenormand Mission #1 ...
Using your Lenormand cards, can you deduce the history of this object?
2mzlgkg.jpg

light2000

Will try.

I've asked : this object was used at what?

Rider/tree/tower

Rider and tree, seems this object is related to health news or trees, was used at
Tree and tower, hospital, bulding that can make discovires at health or trees, was used at.
Rider and tower, news from the company, news form the authorities

Looking fast at the 3 cards can be also news from a family company...

Glass Owl

Will try.

I've asked : this object was used at what?

Rider/tree/tower

Rider and tree, seems this object is related to health news or trees, was used at
Tree and tower, hospital, bulding that can make discovires at health or trees, was used at.
Rider and tower, news from the company, news form the authorities

Looking fast at the 3 cards can be also news from a family company...

Welcome, Angel light2000!

k4ukvr.jpg

~No trees or hospitals (at least to my knowledge) were involved.
~The object was on display in a big building (which is where the photo in question was taken.) :thumbsup:
~Used to make discoveries - yes, I believe that applies :thumbsup:
~Authorities, you say? Depends upon what "authorities" which you speak of...

205c9l1.jpg

Carry on, Angels. You are making great progress!

Flaxen

Following on from what has already been deduced, I asked 'What type of authorities were involved with the object?'

Paths+Scythe+Clover

Paths makes me think it is a body involved in decision making and with the Scythe I think of medical/surgical elements. The Clover adds a sense of urgency.

So a medical organisation which had to act quickly?

Glass Owl

Flaxen said:
Following on from what has already been deduced, I asked 'What type of authorities were involved with the object?'

Paths+Scythe+Clover

Paths makes me think it is a body involved in decision making and with the Scythe I think of medical/surgical elements. The Clover adds a sense of urgency.

So a medical organisation which had to act quickly?

The organization that used the object (nor the place it was displayed) isn't medical, although the object was used as protection.

Decision making - yes :thumbsup:

I suppose there is a sense of urgency at times in there somewhere. There could possibly be cutting. There is swiftness. However, the Clover here makes me think of a quote from the movie, "The Incredibles:"

"Luck favors the prepared."

Glass Owl

Hint

~The object was on display in a big building (which is where the photo in question was taken.)
The object was not used in this building.

kmartin60

The organization that used the object (nor the place it was displayed) isn't medical, although the object was used as protection.

Decision making - yes :thumbsup:

I suppose there is a sense of urgency at times in there somewhere. There could possibly be cutting. There is swiftness. However, the Clover here makes me think of a quote from the movie, "The Incredibles:"

"Luck favors the prepared."

hmmm the tips I have garnered to the Q I asked "What profession"(cards pulled LOL) were:
Man, Scythe, Ship....

I keep picturing a mans arm as he sticks it down into a pipe to unclog or detach, cut away? the ship with the water made me think of plumbing! snickers or maybe a oil well or a big ship-yard or some type of construction site. Or a nuclear energy site! shudders that also would explain possible "protection" needed as well! (Fukashima?) This "Angel" signing off to go sleuth some more! winks

light2000

I will ask this object was used as protection of what?

Moon/Garden/dog

Moon- arts, emotions, famous celebrity, recognition, psychic, something at night

Garden- Public, meetings, neetwork, society, group

dog- Friend, Loyal, man, dog, animals

ok

Can be a group of famous people, or a group of animal protection... ah wait i asked this object was used at protection of what, lets focus on the question.

So the focus is the moon, proctetion of fame, protection of arts, or the moon shows the protection of the reputation.
With the garden, protection of the reputation of a group, peotection of the fame of a society, or only the protection of popular or a psychic/spiritualist group.
With he dog after, protection of the reputation of a friend/man, famous group of animal protecion.
I'm getting confuse lol... hahaha

Can be protection of a celebrity art, or a group of famous people, protection of the reputation of a group of friends....

Glass Owl

hmmm the tips I have garnered to the Q I asked "What profession"(cards pulled LOL) were:
Man, Scythe, Ship....

I keep picturing a mans arm as he sticks it down into a pipe to unclog or detach, cut away? the ship with the water made me think of plumbing! snickers or maybe a oil well or a big ship-yard or some type of construction site. Or a nuclear energy site! shudders that also would explain possible "protection" needed as well! (Fukashima?) This "Angel" signing off to go sleuth some more! winks

~No nucleur energy site
~No oil well
~Construction, yes :thumbsup:

No ship-yard. But you may want to reflect more on that card.

Glass Owl

I will ask this object was used as protection of what?

Moon/Garden/dog

Moon- arts, emotions, famous celebrity, recognition, psychic, something at night

Garden- Public, meetings, neetwork, society, group

dog- Friend, Loyal, man, dog, animals

ok

Can be a group of famous people, or a group of animal protection... ah wait i asked this object was used at protection of what, lets focus on the question.

So the focus is the moon, proctetion of fame, protection of arts, or the moon shows the protection of the reputation.
With the garden, protection of the reputation of a group, peotection of the fame of a society, or only the protection of popular or a psychic/spiritualist group.
With he dog after, protection of the reputation of a friend/man, famous group of animal protecion.
I'm getting confuse lol... hahaha

Can be protection of a celebrity art, or a group of famous people, protection of the reputation of a group of friends....

Garden: The object was used by someone who is part of a group of people - yes! It is an agency. The place where it was displayed fits the definitions associated with the Garden card too. :thumbsup:

Moon: The group does have a public "reputation" and this object being displayed is a part of that. Some may view certain individuals within that group as important so in that respect they are famous or celebrities. But you may want to look at this card further.

Dog: Sorry, no animals are involved. I can see people working so closely together that there is a lot of trust.