Celtic Lenormand

MoonGypsy

magpie9 said:
Waiting breathlessly for it to arrive from Amazon.

Amazon [USA] is already out of stock; i am waiting breathlessly for them
to receive their next shipment...:p :D

magpie9

Turning blue......:bugeyed:

Does anyone know if us games has them in stock? I'm thinking of ordering direct from them, instead

Bluefeet

Initially I thought it's already in stock too, but after checking on various sites I doubt even US Games has it. :p The author posted a couple updates from the Celtic Lenormand Oracle Facebook page:

"And a quick update on the actual decks: currently in port somewhere in California, but there's a bottleneck with customs or some such *I-know-patience-is-a-virtue-but... face*"

"...the decks are currently stuck in port in California. When Pamela Steele's deck went through there end of 2014 it took about a month."

From the Celtic Lenormand blog:

Sharyn Mallow Woerz21 January 2015 at 16:19
Hey! Tarot Notes has a review up! Still showing not in stock at Book Depository and Amazon...
Replies

1. Inner Whispers21 January 2015 at 20:40
    I saw - how cool is that! Zanna was one of the twenty two lucky people to receive a review copy from the few decks that were sent air, instead of by sea...

magpie9

OMG, so ordering direct from the publisher won't speed it up,either?:eek::eek::eek::mad:this so sucks! I've waited over a year already for this deck....
......Stumbles off sobbing in search of a miracle
šŸ˜­

moonbear

Just taken a closer look at the cards and nope, not for me. I absolutely love love love the nature cards but yet again it's the people that threw a spanner in the works for me.

One of the gentleman cards just spoke 'Genghis Khan' to me. No problem really if I wanted to use Genghis in a reading but I'd rather not have him come up whenever I look at that particular card lol

I had the same problem with Druidcraft, couldn't relate to a couple of the people cards even though the rest of the deck was beautiful.

Maybe I'm more teutonic than celtic :laugh:

So I'm going to pass on this and wait to see how Anna K's Lenormand works out.

But hey, these things happen.

Le Fanu

I wish the extra cards had been with/without people. That would have been better. I agree with Lee, I dislike non-people cards being cluttered up with people. I notice from the video that there's a sheen (made in Italy?) to those cards. It isn't too bad as far as thematic Lenormands go - not my cup of tea though - I like the borderlessness. I don't really identify with Celtic stuff. It seems a bit tired for me now. But it will be a huge success, I'm sure.