BORDERS -- The 5th AT Deck

gregory

<suddenly confused>

Each of the contributors is going to get a copy still, aren't they?
A file with all the cards in to print for yourself. NOT a printed copy.

frejasphere

Bit late popping in to have a say on borders - though I happily agree with the choice for #3 :) With the variety of style and colour in the artworks, I think this border will work the best.

Thanks seven for your great work in designing this one - and also for the work you put into designing all the other versions for everyone to ponder on :)

*wave* :)

GlitterNova

-deleted-

seven stars

Just as an aside, The Game Crafter allows you to upload images and print out a personal deck without actually 'publishing' it on their site. I think I might do that to get a physical copy.

And about the borders, I'm very happy with the choice. Something neutral works best.

I think there was discussion at one time about not printing these out, for whatever reason. Or maybe it was about printing/selling them, I don't know. You can do the same thing as far as printing them out without "publishing" them with any of the printing companies.

I just did as much as I could with the borders but a lot of the graphics were broken so I couldn't download them. If I can get the rest, I'll finish it up.

On a side note there were a few images that if the artist would LIKE me to edit them - like, a couple the contrast was really light, or if people want me to do anything like trim up some white space along the edge of their graphic, you can request that, I don't mind - sometimes you have to tweek your art to fit in with a certain border, but for the most part I thought they all looked great. If you want to see what I've got so far they're at the BOTTOM of the list (the ones that say WORDS after the name of the card)

https://www.dropbox.com/home/5 ATDECK COMPLETED!

And....who did the knight of air? I didn't do that one because I didn't know which suit it was. =)

Flames

I think there was discussion at one time about not printing these out, for whatever reason. Or maybe it was about printing/selling them, I don't know. You can do the same thing as far as printing them out without "publishing" them with any of the printing companies.

I just did as much as I could with the borders but a lot of the graphics were broken so I couldn't download them. If I can get the rest, I'll finish it up.

On a side note there were a few images that if the artist would LIKE me to edit them - like, a couple the contrast was really light, or if people want me to do anything like trim up some white space along the edge of their graphic, you can request that, I don't mind - sometimes you have to tweek your art to fit in with a certain border, but for the most part I thought they all looked great. If you want to see what I've got so far they're at the BOTTOM of the list (the ones that say WORDS after the name of the card)

https://www.dropbox.com/home/5 ATDECK COMPLETED!

And....who did the knight of air? I didn't do that one because I didn't know which suit it was. =)

Hey Seven Stars, :)

Tarot Orat created the Knight of Swords.

Flames

REMINDER

Just a reminder...here's a note from Solandia which you can find on page 29 of the Discussion thread (Post #287, Oct. 6, 2014). http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=224421

I wanted to post this again to avoid any confusion. The deck will NOT be printed.

It's wonderful to see another community deck going ahead, it's been a while!

I do have to be a naysayer about printing the deck for all the participants, unfortunately. Having organised a few community decks before, it'll cause less headaches for everyone involved if it is either:

1) Digital only, or;
2) Digital plus print quality images provided only to card creators so they can print their own personal physical copy.

Either way, the completed deck will end up on display in the Projects section of Aeclectic, and will become a new deck in the Free Readings section too.

Thanks and I am looking forward to seeing everyone's cards as they're made. :)

~ Solandia

Thank you!!

Flames

seven stars

THE CARDS LOOK FANTASTIC WITH THAT BORDER! WOW! THANK YOU, SEVEN STARS!!

:)

Padma

I can't see them - that link wanted me to log in to dropbox!

Laura Borealis

I logged into dropbox, but still couldn't see them. Error message "The folder '/5 ATDECK COMPLETED' does not exist."