Listings of 3-card spreads

Rusty Neon

Three-card spreads can, despite their small size, carry a lot of punch. I thought it would be interesting to have a thread to assemble various three-card spreads.

Besides the perennial favourites, Past/Present/Future and Thesis/Antithesis/Synthesis, which three-card spreads do you find useful?

Please don't be shy to share spreads and links.

wavebreaker

I can't rememer where exactly I copied this one from, I think it was used in Joan Bunning's online course.
  1. Key factor: you; your attitudes, actions or needs in relation to 2 in the current situation.
  2. Key factor: the other (person, group, idea, tendency, etc.) in the current situation.
  3. What you need to know: guidance, commentary, etc. that you need to make a well-considered decision in the current situation.

skysilver

I did the following three card spread not too long ago and it proved to be very insightful.

I wanted to target the overall focus of a certain situation. Here it goes:

1. Current Focus
2. Coming Focus
3. Overall Focus

Ruby7

These two spreads are from Ed Buryn's book "The William Blake Tarot "and he in turn gives credit to Mary K. Greer and her book "Tarot for Your Self".

1. Body
2. Mind
3. Spirit

1. Subconscious
2. Conscious
3. Superconscious

I haven't tried these yet, Ruby7

lunalafey

I created this 3-card......seems to work quite well

2..positive....3..negitive
.......1..self.......

& here's a list out of my notes, some I have used...

past--present--future
body--mind--spirit
subconscious--conscious--super conscious
illusion--knowledge--magic
child--parent--adult
idea--challenge--advantage
issue--action/change--outcome

jog1118

for love readings: you, your partner, common concern

:smoker:

Luna's Crone

spread

i saw a link some where that had a huge list for 3 cards. wonder if i copied it.

didn't find that list, but found a huge list for questions. ;-0

Luna's Crone

i saw a link some where that had a huge list for 3 cards. wonder if i copied it.

didn't find that list, but found a huge list for questions. ;-0

I wasn't a list. its a kindle book i have of 3 card draws. what a noob

Luna's Crone

my fear is that I will go blank just looking a the body mind spirit. i feel like i need questions or a statement for each 3 words.

its an insecurity i guess.