Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

think 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
6 of Swords - The Fool

In terms of a grade you have done enough to get yourself across to the other side (so pass) but the Fool makes me think you may be (blissfully) ignorant of some point that you haven't grasped or some pit fall you may have fallen into (how familiar are you with this material/topic ? Did you plan your *route* well enough ? ) Let me know later how wrong I am !
Fb: I got a distinction and the highest grade of any module so far. I haven't got the feedback tho so this could well be right, I do feel like I didn't grasp the material and kind of guessed my way through with some bold assertions that he obviously agreed with.

Quote:
4 of swords - 7 of cups
This is either a time out, or a time out with licking of the wounds, for you and P at the moment I can see that you imagine (worst scenario ? V's best scenario ?) the kind of future you might have with P ....but without any solid effort on your part it's destined to remain in the realm of imagination only. Base was page of Coins ; if you want this you will need to work at it, unlike the cups in the seven it won't materialise in front of you.

QU: What can I expect from those at CC over the next 3 months ?
7 of wands / 4 of cups

I don't think there will be a lot of progress over the next 3 months with CC, if this is what you're hoping for. I feel there will be a rush of energy, communication will be good, there'll be passion in the relationship (whatever it is, romantic, friendly, whatever) and you'll start to build hope, but then they will kind of rest on their laurels a bit and you'll be kind of left frustrated, wanting more. But there won't be an ending or anything like that I don't think.

What are the current energies between me and K just now?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #521
Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

Many thanks for the FB. I was wondering how you did in this only today ! I can't for the life of me see a distinction in the six of swords (can you ?? I always think the energy is on the depressive side and the end still not in sight ) ...but I'm happy that you did ! Very well done
Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
Fb: I got a distinction and the highest grade of any module so far. I haven't got the feedback tho so this could well be right, I do feel like I didn't grasp the material and kind of guessed my way through with some bold assertions that he obviously agreed with.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #522
Citizen

think 
Citizen

Quote:
Many thanks for the FB. I was wondering how you did in this only today ! I can't for the life of me see a distinction in the six of swords (can you ?? I always think the energy is on the depressive side and the end still not in sight ) ...but I'm happy that you did ! Very well done
Thank you! Well I'm thrilled but a bit baffled too. I can't see a good grade in that card either... but the depressive side makes sense a little. My first degree is in politics and I gleaned this lecturer was a doom-monger, so i speculated that unless things change in British politics, we will see baaaad stuff in the economic climate going forward. Tee hee. I very much agree with your reading tho, I still don't feel I did enough reading and didn't grasp the question.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #523
Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post

What are the current energies between me and K just now?
Knight of swords - Three of wands
There was an urge to communicate, even speaking bluntly to spill out everything that was left unsaid. But it was halted/interrupted and now both parties look forward to the next opportunity to do so.

What is the real reason that X asked for our reasons? (not romance related)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #524
Citizen

Tara 
Citizen

The Tower - Four of Cups

He is not happy with your (plural) attitudes and wants to shake things up and show you that he is sick and tired of it. He probably would rather drama than inaction or lack of response from you.

Will T get his passport renewed tomorrow?

Tara
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #525
Citizen

Noni 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post

The Tower - Four of Cups

He is not happy with your (plural) attitudes and wants to shake things up and show you that he is sick and tired of it. He probably would rather drama than inaction or lack of response from you.

Will T get his passport renewed tomorrow?

Tara
OH! I see this question is from 5 days back so "tomorrow" you referred to is long past.
I just modified the question to ask: what will happen with T's passport renewal
Knight of Coins, Magician
It will take time to get it renewed things have to meticulous and the process is slow moving but once you're on the right track things will move fast and quickly out of the blue the new passport will come about.

Q. What are his thoughts about our connection now
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #526
Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
OH! I see this question is from 5 days back so "tomorrow" you referred to is long past.
I just modified the question to ask: what will happen with T's passport renewal
Knight of Coins, Magician
It will take time to get it renewed things have to meticulous and the process is slow moving but once you're on the right track things will move fast and quickly out of the blue the new passport will come about.

Q. What are his thoughts about our connection now
Ten of swords and Queen of cups
He's avoiding doing any conscious thinking about your connection now, but can't help worrying deep down. He is a bit skeptical of your affections perhaps? Wondering if there is any...

Ques
Why did it take them so long to inspect the premise? (complaint was submitted last week)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #527
Citizen

Noni 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Ques
Why did it take them so long to inspect the premise? (complaint was submitted last week)
Page of cups, Chariot
The person handling it might have been a novice/ apprentice or they gave it to the junior most staff who took time to get the facts right. Now it has been set in motion and things will move fast.

Q> What are his feelings about our connection now
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #528
Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Page of cups, Chariot
The person handling it might have been a novice/ apprentice or they gave it to the junior most staff who took time to get the facts right. Now it has been set in motion and things will move fast.

Q> What are his feelings about our connection now
Six of cups, Seven of pentacles
He misses the beginning of your connection when things were less complicated and more 'innocent'/straightforward. He definitely feels there could be more potential for happiness too.

Ques
What do I need to know about my love life?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #529
Citizen

Noni 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Ques
What do I need to know about my love life?
2 of cups, knight of cups
You either have love in your life already?? or if not it is fast approaching in your direction, might not be long lasting but will make you feel loved and cared for if you can control fighting or taking flight.

Q> What is the obvious that I'm missing (or not picking on) in regards to him at this stage
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #530

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.