Future relationship spread

Awkward.turtle91

Spread removed for now

CrystalSeas

Some Things To Consider

Nice idea for a spread and layout.
In trying to read with it, I had some qustions.

if there is a relationship heading my way
If you're designing a spread to answer a Yes/No question, then it might help future users if you gave them a method for determining which cards mean "yes" and which cards mean "no".

Or perhaps rework your spread so that it more of an "outlook" spread than a "yes/no" spread.

If Yes can you tell me more about his or her personality and if it's a karmic relationship
Two questions for one card and one of them is yes/no.
tell me more about his or her personality
And
is it a karmic relationship

How will we meet if we haven't meet already?
What will this card mean if you *have* already met?

Will it be a long term or a short term relationship
How will the reader determine which cards will mean long term, and which cards will mean short term.

Can you tell me why this relationship is on its way?
What cards will mean "No I can't tell you"?
Perhaps you could rephrase this position meaning a bit, since I suspect you mean to ask for information about why you deserve this relationship.

Can you tell me the timing of when I will meet mr or misses right?
What cards will mean "No, I can't tell you"?
Perhaps you could simply ask "when will I meet this person". Which, of course, assumes you have not already met them. What if you have already met them?

Awkward.turtle91

Nice idea for a spread and layout.
In trying to read with it, I had some qustions.

if there is a relationship heading my way
If you're designing a spread to answer a Yes/No question, then it might help future users if you gave them a method for determining which cards mean "yes" and which cards mean "no".

Thankyou, I don't know what came over me last night I never make spreads I'm always too scared of doing that.

I think it's only the first two questions that have a yes or no answer but maybe I should work on wordinthem better. I think it's mainly up to the reader what negative cards are, people should be able to work that one out.

I think when you place the first Card down and if you get like a three of swords, four of swords, the devil, hermit, five of wands. Etc not happy cards then it would indicate that a relationship isn't coming your way at present.

Or perhaps rework your spread so that it more of an "outlook" spread than a "yes/no" spread.

If Yes can you tell me more about his or her personality and if it's a karmic relationship
Two questions for one card and one of them is yes/no.
tell me more about his or her personality
And
is it a karmic relationship

Yes I ageee that this position should have two cards maybe one under neath the other, sort of like on a Celtic cross spread kind of deal

How will we meet if we haven't meet already?
What will this card mean if you *have* already met?

This could be me thinking very black and white as I tend to there is no grey in the middle so apologies, but if you've meet already surely it's someone you know so maybe I should include something along the lines of what does this mean for our friendship etc.

Will it be a long term or a short term relationship
How will the reader determine which cards will mean long term, and which cards will mean short term.

Again positive cards like the sun, four of wands etc success cards
For long term short term negative cards.

Can you tell me why this relationship is on its way?
What cards will mean "No I can't tell you"?
Perhaps you could rephrase this position meaning a bit, since I suspect you mean to ask for information about why you deserve this relationship.

I think this is a personal preference for the reader but maybe ones that block information out like justice etc letting things be cards

Can you tell me the timing of when I will meet mr or misses right?
What cards will mean "No, I can't tell you"?
Perhaps you could simply ask "when will I meet this person". Which, of course, assumes you have not already met them. What if you have already met them?

I've written how will we meet if we haven't already I think that's clear cut tbf, I think you want to look for cards that represent old friendships like 6 of cups etc

If you've meet and if you haven't then maybe three of cups, the start maybe even the tower.

Blessings.

Xx

Awkward.turtle91