Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 297 : April 8 - April 14

csmith0406

Whelp I've added the Rosetta Papyrus Gold to my week, reading with Tabula Mundi and using both Rosetta and TM for meditation.

lantana

I keep forgetting just how much I love The Wild Unknown when we spend a little time apart. It really is ridculously good.

It IS, isn't it! I've always found it to be a breeze to read, and this week has been no different for me. I was worried that all my new decks would dull its shine, but nope. Still has a special place in my collection.

Rose Lalonde

Whelp I've added the Rosetta Papyrus Gold to my week, reading with Tabula Mundi and using both Rosetta and TM for meditation.
Nice. I'm jealous. ;) Mine had a long way to travel and is awaiting customs clearance...

csmith0406

Nice. I'm jealous. ;) Mine had a long way to travel and is awaiting customs clearance...

I hope you get it soon! It's nice, I'm not regretting the Gold at all :D

DaughterOfDanu

I'm in with the Norisan Bird Tarot, and spirit de la lune still.
How are you liking your copy of the Spirit de la Lune? I'm really enjoying mine.

I am also re-discovering the pleasure of a Marseille style deck. <snip>
Thank you for sharing Carojulie! You're tempting me to pull out one of my pip decks and delve into the world of TdM style tarot!

Madame Squee

Thank you for the thread, VG. :love:

Please sign me up with Servants of the Light Tarot and Piatnik Nr. 1902 Fortune Telling Cards.

Dogs&Coffee

How are you liking your copy of the Spirit de la Lune? I'm really enjoying mine.

Mixed feels. I like the style and the art, it's a little daunting to get through though, as I don't have a strong background in astrology. Also, I wish the cards were a little bigger to showcase the art better.

Scarlet Woodland

A shock winner in the tarot postal race :D One started out 1000 miles behind and even got lost for a few days in the middle... but, well, the other was shipped by BookDepository :p

and the winner is:

Trionfi Della Luna (Paradoxical Purple ed)

Dogs&Coffee

The Bird Tarot is reading like a dream!! I never thought I would find a deck that would make me like RWS, but here I stand corrected... Bless you, little bird tarot, and your majestic beaky wisdom.

DaughterOfDanu

Mixed feels. I like the style and the art, it's a little daunting to get through though, as I don't have a strong background in astrology. Also, I wish the cards were a little bigger to showcase the art better.

I've always wanted to strengthen my knowledge of astrology so I find it pushes me to do so. Bigger cards would have been nice too.