Another Soulmate and You Spread

Thoraofthenorth

Hello again...

For this one, I took some ideas, piled them togther, and touched up on it. I wanted to include past life love, as soulmates are souls you travel with through every life cycle--so might be helpful to learn and interesting to include. Also, some heads up on aspects of the relationship, plus guidance, and final outcome (though that should be obvious, sm's are meant to be together!--however, I did get an interesting card for final outcome...)

--3------6
1--2---4--5
----8--9
-13-15--14
--10--11

should appear heart-shaped (minus the two gaps)

Past Life
1.aspect of you
2.aspect of sm (soulmate)
3.outcome
Present
4.aspect of you
5.aspect of sm
6.expectations of outcome (influenced by past life experience)
Meeting
7.path to meeting (what you need to do)
8.condition of meeting
9.time frame (pay attention to card number; mentions of cycles...etc...)
Relationship
10.potential problems
11.solution
12.influences
Results & Guidance
13.message from angel/spirit
14.message from Goddess/God
15.final outcome

Let me know what you think.

Best of readings!

Thora

Rachey

I will try it tomorrow Thora and let you know how I get on :)

Phantom Goddess

this looks interesting, I think I'll add it to my tarot spread journal :)

VZed

Hi Thora

I am definitely goiung to try thins one. It looks goooood! Thanks for sharing it.

ArwenNightstar

Thoraofthenorth said:
Let me know what you think.

Best of readings!

Thora
Thanks for sharing this, Thora. I just used it for a client. Very interesting read and she loved the information even if she wasn't happy with the outcome.

Sunburst

I'm going to give this a try... it looks good. I'll let you know how it goes.

Sunburst :)

AmethystEyes

Oh loved it!
Loved my outcome :D Very uplifting!
I'm thinking that I got four of swords for when meeting because we've met already and other cards for meeting fit how we met.

GreenArchitect

Thora what a lovely spread! I'm working through it now and I'm curious as to what you meant by pay attention to the card number for the 8th position concerning the time frame. I got the four of pentacles. I know that corresponds with spring but what does the four mean? Anyone else is welcome to answer if they know. :) I recommend this spread to anyone with a question concerning a soulmate. Interesting and enlightening!

BG_Comedian

This spread looks interesting.
Could you please explain more about
position?

Hemera

This spread looks interesting.
Could you please explain more about
position?
Looks like the original post is from 2005 and looking at the poster's profile page it looks like she has not been around since 2008...
I think what is meant in position 9 is that the card number can give you an idea of the time frame. If it´s an eight it could mean 8 days, months, years etc.
The "mention of cycles" is less clear to me but maybe if the card is a cyclic one, like the Wheel (number 10) it might indicate something happening in 10 week/month cycles? Three of Cups with the three girls dancing might also been seen as cyclic. The Magician and Strength have their cyclic ouroboros signs. It naturally depends on the deck that is being used. Some decks have more of those cyclic cards than others. And the reader's intuition is important as well, of course.