Sacred Days of Yule Spread

AJ

Ah! Good catch. I'm really looking forward to trying it, but to fall on Beltane or the start of Winter 2006, this year it probably should start on the 22nd, and run thru the 2nd of January. I'm not sure it would matter to some, but the title of the spread leads me to feel I should do it right ;-)

Azarial

I am excited to get started with this spread. I still need to find the perfect deck to do this spread with. Has anyone else chosen a deck yet to do this spread? I am thinking about using my Shapeshifter Tarot as it is a more spiritually based deck. Also, the first card has to do with dreaming, so I'm thinking of sleeping with that card under my pillow for tonight.

Tara2007

I'm beginning to work this spread right away. I'll note all the cards for use each day.

Just FYI here... my (Aries) horoscope today spoke of powerful and disturbing dreams tonight....interesting...we'll see...

Azarial

I pulled The World for position one, so we will see what kind of interesting dreams I have tonight. What horoscope site are you using Tara2007?

Tara2007

that would be:

www.earthlink.astrocenter.com It gives a free daily astrology reading Click on My Horoscopes and scroll down to Aries...

I'm wondering if any of us might be interested in posting what we dream tonight here on AT, as it is supposed to be of special importance....?

Azarial

Thank you for the link. That's a really good idea, I would be interested in doing it.

AJ

I'm going to wait till the 22 as that is when winter starts this year, but have already decided to use my mini Visconti deck, all that gold is so festive. If I had room to leave a big spread out for 12 days I'd use my Medieval Scapini deck for the same reason.

SilentBreeze

I'm going to try it as well maybe it would be fun to start a new thread , in whereever it goes to post results and discuss

FantasyWorld

This looks like a great spread!

Being that I just saw it and I'm ready for bed though I think I just pick a card a day for 12 days......;)

Azarial

Ok, I will start a thread on it in the talking tarot section.