Sacred Days of Yule Spread

Destiny'sWitch

Thanks for Sharing!!!

Thank you so much for sharing this spread with us...it has really opened up my eyes...and I can't wait to pull my card #4 today. I have learned a lot from the three cards before it. Thanks..and Happy Holidays!!!

AJ

Holmes has got me thinking about December now :)
Thought I'd pop this spread back up.

I enjoyed doing this last year and will certainly do it again this year, I've grown a lot as a reader and should get a lot more out of it.

edited to add the link to the discussion thread Azereail (sp?) started for us last year. Great readings there. http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=72150&highlight=Sacred+Days+Yule

tarot4fun

Thank you AJ for sharing and reviving the thread~ :)

:heart:

6 Haunted Days

AJ said:
Holmes has got me thinking about December now :)
Thought I'd pop this spread back up.

I enjoyed doing this last year and will certainly do it again this year, I've grown a lot as a reader and should get a lot more out of it.

edited to add the link to the discussion thread Azereail (sp?) started for us last year. Great readings there. http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=72150&highlight=Sacred+Days+Yule

I did this last year and found it very enlightening and a great way to honor the Yule and Mother's Nights.

Merenwen

A gentle bump to remind people that want to do this, it starts in 2 days time!

(I nearly forgot about it)

kwesifriends

I'll try this one and have fun everyone guys! Merry Christmas!

Disa

Sorry to start confusion but, does the spread always start on the 20th or on the Winter Solstice, which this year is again on the 22nd?

I sort of like the idea of starting the 20th so it ends on New Year's Eve, but now I'm confused
Disa

AJ

I choose to do it as the author suggests, pulling my first card last night. I don't think what day you start matters, it is intent that is important. I hope you'll join us~

"PRIMARY USES
To help you to walk a sacred path through the twelve days of Yule from December 20th, the Mother Night of Dreams to December 31st, New Year's Eve or Hogmanay."

Disa

Thank you. Yep I did join the other thread with my first pulled card last night. I hope to gain a lot from the experience.

Disa