Sacred Days of Yule Spread

BlueDragonfly

It's that time again!

I'll be starting my "Sacred Days of Yule Spread", shortly.

I'm working on 2 pieces of large watercolor paper(taped long sides together), with the spread centered slightly toward the top, with room for some notes at the bottom. It's a bit crowded, but I don't have any small scans of my cards to work with(no scanner or printer).

I'm using my Tarot of Dreams deck for this, so that I can leave it out for the whole 12 days.

Anyone else starting this tonight?

~BD~

BlueDragonfly

BlueDragonfly said:
I'll be starting my "Sacred Days of Yule Spread", shortly.

I'm working on 2 pieces of large watercolor paper(taped long sides together), with the spread centered slightly toward the top, with room for some notes at the bottom. It's a bit crowded, but I don't have any small scans of my cards to work with(no scanner or printer).

I'm using my Tarot of Dreams deck for this, so that I can leave it out for the whole 12 days.

Anyone else starting this tonight?

~BD~
Oops, I found a thread in Your Readings! Head on over there. "Sacred Days of Yule 2009"

AJ

I'm not doing this year for the first time since I found it, my life is too out of my control right now and I don't know where I'll be day to day.
Last year I put my reading up on a spare blog, I should go look and see how it worked out.

Happy reading everyone!

Merenwen

I'm doing mine all on one day when I know I'll be home and I'll have time to really enjoy it. Did this one year while I was partly at ours, partly at parents. I had to quickly do it in the few min I could snatch every day and it wasn't fun. I ever forgot one or 2 days. This year, I'm home all alone a few days between Christmas and New Year as he's working and I'm not.

Have fun for those that can do it every day and I'll be thinking of you!

DaisyDragonfly

I'm doing it - and enjoying it very much. Yesterday's card helped me look carefully at last night's dreams. Today's has been very grounding and calming. Lovely spread, and a lovely way of finding different ways to think of a focus card for the day. :D

iceclone

Oh no... I'm late... but I'm going to play catch up tonight. =D

Four cards tonight. =D

BlueDragonfly

I've been thinking about this spread for a few days, now.
With less than a week before Yule, I thought I'd bring the thread back up and see if anyone else is interested in doing it, again this year.

Stormdancer

I'm thinking about it...I ALWAYS think about it...

Wonder what deck might be good for this? hmmmmmmmm

BlueDragonfly

I'd pick a deck I have a good solid connection with, or a deck with depth.

For mine this year, I'm thinking about the DruidCraft(no surprise there) or the Fifth, which I'd love to start working with.

oak_woman

I've been thinking about doing this spread again this year. I really loved it last time around! So I'll happily be part of a group, if there are several of us who'd like to join in.