Sacred Days of Yule Spread

BlueDragonfly

Sure! We'll start a thread in the Daily Draws Forum, like we did last year and anyone who wants to join in can meet us over there! :)

oak_woman

Sounds good! See you there :)

Gazel

I'm in too

Hello all of you,
I was about to start a new thread, but you are all already planning. Perfect.
I'm in too.
I'm using The DruidCraft for this - as always.
Hope you are allright. I have not been around here for a while, but I'm glad to be back!
Love, Gazel

hopena

I'd like to do this again... I don't remember all of my cards, and need to review them and their placements. I do remember the dream and it's associated card having some real significance, but it wasn't a good one for me. (At the time, the dream amused me.) :)

I might go with the Fairytale, this year, or try once again with my DruidCraft.

Aulruna

I'll also do it again - though we will travel a lot, and as usual most of it will only make it into my journal...

Need to think about the deck - Lo Scarabeo again, Greenwood again? Tempted to try the Gaian...

Disa

I'm in, as well. I really look forward to this every year. I'll use the Druidcraft once again.

inanna_tarot

Bookmarking this NOW.
Every year I see this thread when its half way through and feel so annoyed! So this year, I'm starting from the beginning!
Tarot de Marseille all the way

enchanted spirit

I'm in too! I'm not sure which deck though . . . but I will decide by the 20th.

misfitknits

i just found this spread *yesterday i believe* and i think it's awesome, and hopefully i'll be able to try it this year!! i hadn't given any thought to what deck i'd use though... hmmm... i'll have to start going through decks and thinking about it!! ^_^

OT, but i have to mention: gazel has 666 posts!! weird! won't be for long, though! ;)