Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

linabeet

Just woke up from a dream. I was in a used bookstore with two rooms in back of a church . One room was down a flight of grungy stairs and on the stairs were books and a number of tarot decks. Most weren't very interesting, I didn't know them. But there was the Morgan Greer, loose, without any wrapping. I just need the Wheel of Fortune I thought. I sorted through and found it and slipped it into my book. Then I thought twice. Is this ethical? To steal one card even though it's the only one I need? I looked around at the books while I considered this. There were some interesting tarot books as well, some in french. Then a cat jumped up into my face and meowed loudly. I woke up because it was time to feed Niko my cat. No time to reconsider my nocturnal thievery.

Now we're in the waking world I think there must be a better way.

This thread is for putting it to the tarot world that you're missing a certain card from a certain deck. Then, if you're lucky, someone out there will have a partial, wrecked, water damaged, or otherwise mysteriously incomplete deck with a replacement card that can be graciously bestowed upon you. Sort of like Tarot pen pals. Except you only mail one thing once.

(Another cool idea I had would be to trade a whole deck one card at a time, doing an extended Tarot pen pal thing. That would be interesting. But that's not this thread.)

Let the Searching begin.

The dream was correct.
I have the Morgan Greer Deck
Missing the Wheel of Fortune.

So far I've been out of luck.
Any lonely wheels spinning out there?

Graciously yours,
linda beet

Alta

My Lunatic Tarot came with an extra Hermit so if anyone is missing that, I'll mail it to them.

I can't say that I have often gotten decks with doubles of cards, except:

The Hudes: in my pack I got duplicate cards, Majors 0, I, III, IV and V. The High Priestess does not seem to be in my loose card box. If anyone needs these replacement cards for the Hudes, I'll send them along.

Tk2dsky

I am looking for Queen of Wands In Nefertari's Tarot

WhiteRaven

I am looking for the King of Swords .....Legends Arthurian

QueenofWands2

Yes, That would be something- to trade a deck one card at a time- Wonder who will start a thread proposing it. Sorry, don't have any of those singletons. The only deck of spares I have is the Enchanted, and I only have half of it- the other half was water-logged.

CandyApple

I have quite a few of the Fairy Ring to spare. My youngest decided that deck needed to go for a swim in the toliet...I managed to save most of the deck but not all. LOL

linabeet

queen of wands 2 -

a friend of mine has half a waterlogged enchanted deck too! She found it thrown across the front door of her office the other week. More than half, just all the knights are missing and one king. Out on a quest I guess.

sunflowr

I need Ace of Wands, from the Robin Wood.

My Archeon deck came with an extra Heirophant card. Slightly bent on the corner. But definitely workable, if someone needs it.

What a great idea!

catlin

@TK2
I have some extra cards of the Nefertari. I can check if there is the QoW within.

@ all
Someone with an extra 8 Wands with the Sola Busca?

Tk2dsky

catlin said:
@TK2
I have some extra cards of the Nefertari. I can check if there is the QoW within.

That would be awesome. Thank you for checking.

Ericka