日本神話(Nihonshinwa)- Japanese tarot deck

reall

you can upload pdf to your dropbox and post link for download here?:))
or just copy and past it here in few posts on this thread?:))) thats what I did for my transurfing tarot translation project!^^:))

madhatter00o

you can upload pdf to your dropbox and post link for download here?:))
or just copy and past it here in few posts on this thread?:))) thats what I did for my transurfing tarot translation project!^^:))

Thanks for the idea. When I decided to start this project, I checked with a mod, who said she'd help me upload the file when I finished and if I got the permission from the creator of the deck, so I'm waiting to hear her reply regarding how to proceed.

reall

ok!:)) looking forward to read your translation!^^:)))

Alta

Thanks for the idea. When I decided to start this project, I checked with a mod, who said she'd help me upload the file when I finished and if I got the permission from the creator of the deck, so I'm waiting to hear her reply regarding how to proceed.

Are you kidding!! I am excited about this. When I get the word doc from you I'll find a way to get it onto Aeclectic.

madhatter00o

The Japanese Myth Tarot

I'm sure Alta will attach the document with my translations and notes when she has the time, but I want to assure everyone that it is immediately forthcoming.

Thank you for your interest and support! It really means a lot! :D

Also, please support the illustrator and creator of the Japanese Myth Tarot, Naoki Yamamoto. He's a really nice and lovely person, and he was so generous as to give his blessing to my little project, as well as it's posting here on Aeclectic Tarot. (He's actually very excited that there's an international group of people who enjoy his deck! ^_^)

If anyone has difficulty obtaining the Japanese Myth Tarot for whatever reason please let me know in a PM, and I'll do what I can to help.

Again, thank you to everyone for your interest and support during this rather long process. Thankfully, the wait is over. :3

Lareia

Thank you so much for the hard work, madhatter- and thanks to Naoki Yanamoto for allowing it to be posted here!

Alta

Here is the Word doc with madhatter00o's wonderful work:

Attachments

• 日本神話タロット3.doc
    89 KB · Views: 607

reall

@madhatter00o thank you for transaltion!^^ and Alta for posting it here!:))

factotum

I'm sure Alta will attach the document with my translations and notes when she has the time, but I want to assure everyone that it is immediately forthcoming.

Thank you for your interest and support! It really means a lot! :D

Also, please support the illustrator and creator of the Japanese Myth Tarot, Naoki Yamamoto. He's a really nice and lovely person, and he was so generous as to give his blessing to my little project, as well as it's posting here on Aeclectic Tarot. (He's actually very excited that there's an international group of people who enjoy his deck! ^_^)

If anyone has difficulty obtaining the Japanese Myth Tarot for whatever reason please let me know in a PM, and I'll do what I can to help.

Again, thank you to everyone for your interest and support during this rather long process. Thankfully, the wait is over. :3

Hi, how wonderful and generous that you took the project on and was able to submit the English translation. Of course I have also had a strong interest in Japanese mythology as a casual reader and would very much like to know how to order that deck as well. I live in America and don't know if my amazon membership can carry over to the Japanese site. Thank you.

madhatter00o

Hi, how wonderful and generous that you took the project on and was able to submit the English translation. Of course I have also had a strong interest in Japanese mythology as a casual reader and would very much like to know how to order that deck as well. I live in America and don't know if my amazon membership can carry over to the Japanese site. Thank you.

Hi! I'm thrilled, as always, to meet another Japanese Myth enthusiast! You'll find this deck to be the utterly amazing cross-section of Japanese culture and Tarot that I've found it to be.

I've not had any problems using my American account to order from Amazon Japan. I'm pretty sure the account can stay the same across the international stages of Amazon, regardless of which country you order from.

And if you ever get lost on a page or want to double-check what you're doing, there is usually a "translate page" or "English page" button, which produces a pretty good translation for the basic functions of Amazon (e.g., "add to cart," check-out verifications, etc.).