Wow. Just wow.

roppo

The Sun and The Lovers, defiitely!

gregory

OK. In five minutes I shall ask for those four cards unless anyone else has any to add... roppo - what is it about the Lovers - I forget too...

ETA I did, and also the Wheel.

Bhavana

Poor guy, he is probably falling all over himself to get these scans, thinking he actually found someone crazy enough to spend $3500 on his deck...

gregory

If he posts them he has a better chance...

Rhinemaiden

The question is: what would you do with the deck if you bought it at the auction??

Would you ever touch it with your bare hands?

Would you let anyone else touch it?

Would you have it insured?

Would you store it in a controlled environment?

Would you enjoy owning it as much as any of your other decks?

gregory

The question is: what would you do with the deck if you bought it at the auction??
Would you ever touch it with your bare hands?
Yes. I have touched one owned by someone else - they let me. (You know who you are !)
Would you let anyone else touch it?
Yes but I would be a bit selective... And you'd have to wash (and DRY !)your hands first.
Would you have it insured?
Not as an individual item, no. What's the point - it would be pretty much irreplaceable.
Would you store it in a controlled environment?
Controlled in that all my collection is in one room. Controlled as in humidex oriented etc - no. I don't HAVE such an environment
Would you enjoy owning it as much as any of your other decks?
Yes, but not as much as some other individual ones. I would very much enjoy it - but it would not be my favourite !

You asked :)

Rhinemaiden

You answered. ;)

Rhinemaiden

Auction ended. Is anyone surprised there were no bids? Will it be relisted? Tune in tomorrow for the next exciting installment...;)

Laura Borealis

Needed better photos, and a lower starting price.

And the right collector to come along and swoop it up. :)

gregory

He never sent the pix, so I didn't bid :p A very poor sales strategy.