Horary Chart reading

CosmicBeing

Interesting! I'm not moving on from anyone as I haven't had a relationship anytime recently as I have been taking short job contracts in all different towns so I haven't settled down. I have a new permanent job but I still don't feel "settled".

The communication makes sense in that I actually don't feel like communicating with anyone right now. I am in a period of feeling so overworked that I actually have been shunning human interaction as much as possible. I am like the Hermit of the tarot. I am hiding myself.

I guess I asked because I feel I should be out there meeting someone and was kinda curious if I would just randomly meet someone by the years end. I feel a sort of social pressure to be paired up as I am the only single girl at work, and it was a big focus in my past to meet someone. But that focus has dropped away. Right now I'm feeling quite content to live my own selfish existence, live like a bachelorette, drink wine for dinner, not shave my legs, hog the bed, go to sleep at 7pm, hahahaha.

I think you are right - the question is premature because I'm not in the headspace of truly wanting a relationship at the moment.

Thank you for the detailed feedback. It helped me understand the chart better.

Being single is nice.. can even pig out on cookies in bed with no judgement. I like the not having to shave legs. Guys got it a bit easier when it comes to grooming lol!!

AraLuck

I could definitely be wrong. Still new to horary chart reading. But, definitely let me know. I hope whatever happens it is truly in your best interest at the end of the day.

Absolutely... I haven't met him yet which is why I cannot ramble on more than I normally would :p So allow me time to meet him next week for a proper feedback! We'll see then ;-)

CosmicBeing

Absolutely... I haven't met him yet which is why I cannot ramble on more than I normally would :p So allow me time to meet him next week for a proper feedback! We'll see then ;-)

First dates are always awkward lol!! Look forward to hearing how the first encounter goes.

CosmicBeing

Hi CosmicBeing,

I'd like to know if I will be finishing a group project (that I've been working on for 4 years) in the near future?

Thanks!
PQ

near future I made 6 months time period = December 24th 2016

3rd house for writing the music = Sun
5th house for the pleasuring side of music...entertainment = Venus
1st house presents you/group = Mercury

Mercury is in 12th house under gemini (ruled by mercury). 12th house is the house of isolation and retreats (also hidden enemies) in addition vedic astrology also see 12th house as foreign lands. 12th house is also the house of undoing as well as secrets.

Venus and Sun together in 1st house...So this shows to me that you are working on both aspects. I also see it as a positive sign that you/group will succeed at this group project

I would say by December 24th I think you will be finishing this project. I still think it will be hush hush...so it will not be released/shown to the public. But, I do think you will have accomplish your goal. Cancer is the original ruler of 4th house...4th house deals with homes, parents, father (in vedic this is mother's), end of matters, domestic related matters, and end of matters.

It all looks very very positive. If you have additional questions about this chart I am more than willing to look more into it because this only shows a small fraction or everything that goes into project work.

Attachments

• Screenshot (32).png
    Screenshot (32).png
    35.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot (33).png
    Screenshot (33).png
    59.8 KB · Views: 88

PentQueen

Thanks for this read. I'm actually not writing or releasing any music however (that's not the kind of performance I do) and I was planning on leaving/exiting the project (that's what I meant by finishing). I'm thinking this would change your reading?

PQ

near future I made 6 months time period = December 24th 2016

3rd house for writing the music = Sun
5th house for the pleasuring side of music...entertainment = Venus
1st house presents you/group = Mercury

Mercury is in 12th house under gemini (ruled by mercury). 12th house is the house of isolation and retreats (also hidden enemies) in addition vedic astrology also see 12th house as foreign lands. 12th house is also the house of undoing as well as secrets.

Venus and Sun together in 1st house...So this shows to me that you are working on both aspects. I also see it as a positive sign that you/group will succeed at this group project

I would say by December 24th I think you will be finishing this project. I still think it will be hush hush...so it will not be released/shown to the public. But, I do think you will have accomplish your goal. Cancer is the original ruler of 4th house...4th house deals with homes, parents, father (in vedic this is mother's), end of matters, domestic related matters, and end of matters.

It all looks very very positive. If you have additional questions about this chart I am more than willing to look more into it because this only shows a small fraction or everything that goes into project work.

CosmicBeing

Thanks for this read. I'm actually not writing or releasing any music however (that's not the kind of performance I do) and I was planning on leaving/exiting the project (that's what I meant by finishing). I'm thinking this would change your reading?

PQ

Since your ruler was in 12th house... it means undoing.

The two planets for this project are in the first house which is your house.
This could mean you are starting a new project or this project was just a major part of your life..since your ruler is in 12th (house of undoing even loss).

So I suppose yes...you are leaving.

PentQueen

Since your ruler was in 12th house... it means undoing.

The two planets for this project are in the first house which is your house.
This could mean you are starting a new project or this project was just a major part of your life..since your ruler is in 12th (house of undoing even loss).

So I suppose yes...you are leaving.

Ah okay, interesting, that seems pretty accurate, looks like I am indeed leaving, probably in September, so close to the end of the year. Thanks for clarifying!

AraLuck

DR and you get serious within the next 3 months?

Ascendent is ruled by scorpio
7th house ruled by Tauris

You=Mars, Moon (emotions & mind)
DR=Venus

Mars and Moon are in 1st house (your house)
Moon is conjunct with Saturn RX

Venus is in 8th house.
Venus is conjunct with Sun.

There is no aspect between Venus and Mars
There is no aspect between Moon and Mars.

Overall....No you will not. DR is conjunct with Sun and in 8th house...this will shows that he is invisible unseen. 8th house is about other peoples money, transformation, death, surgery, suffering/dangers.

So, update: we were meant to meet this week-end. He's in the AirForce and had to carry a team member for a surgery and the guy died... then we rescheduled and decided to meet somewhere mid way... and his father gets attacked by some goons and goes into a coma. Wow, girl!!!

You are in your own house under scorpio rulership. That to me means you are going to be focusing more on yourself.

Your mind/emotions are conjunct with saturn retrograde. This can mean your emotions/mind is stuck on the past and this causes black/obstacles/delays.

Yes... definitely understood this now that unless I give the past a clean bowl, am not going to get this guy.

Mercury (planet of communication) is in 7th house. Moon is in opposition to Mercury. This bring tension in conversation as well as coming together to just come apart/with regret.

So no I do not see you two becoming serious in the next 3 months.

The rest remains to be seen. But you were spot on with the first two!!! Thanks CB :)

CosmicBeing

So, update: we were meant to meet this week-end. He's in the AirForce and had to carry a team member for a surgery and the guy died... then we rescheduled and decided to meet somewhere mid way... and his father gets attacked by some goons and goes into a coma. Wow, girl!!!

Yes... definitely understood this now that unless I give the past a clean bowl, am not going to get this guy.

The rest remains to be seen. But you were spot on with the first two!!! Thanks CB :)
Thank you for the feedback. Happy it made sense. Sorry to hear for this person's recent issues.

Interesting how horary can be accurate.