What are you awaiting in the mail?

Sulis

Guidelines for this thread – Please read before posting

The last ‘What are you awaiting in the mail?' thread began as a thread for us to list the decks we were waiting for. It has recently become very rambling and was beginning to become more of a 'Chat' thread with many off-topic posts.

We’d like to keep this thread a little more on topic and stop it from becoming too rambling.
This is not a thread to discuss the decks you already have in your collections.

Could you please make sure that you stick to the title of the thread and just list the decks or books you have recently ordered or are waiting for in trades?

Comments and discussions about where to find decks, scans etc are ok but please try not to take this thread into the realms of 'Chat'.

Any off-topic ‘Chat’ style discussions will be removed.

If you wish to discuss decks that you already own, please begin a new thread in Tarot Decks.

Thank you

Sulis and MeeWah – Moderators – Tarot Decks

gregory

Morwenna said:
Mansions of the Moon?? Wasn't this totally unavailable... though lingering on my wishlist for centuries??
I don't think it is off topic to tell people where to get what they wish they were awaiting and mention here in those terms - so, no, it is available; there is a link in the decks section. :D

Sulis

gregory said:
I don't think it is off topic to tell people where to get what they wish they were awaiting and mention here in those terms - so, no, it is available; there is a link in the decks section. :D

Thanks Gregory, I've amended the guidelines to include topics such as where to find decks etc :)

Ruby7

I am happily awaiting I Ching cards by Holitzka!

Ruby7

huredriel

From next Monday ...... the MerryDay Tarot ..... although I swore I wouldn't be getting any more this year *blissful sigh*.

truelighth

I am no longer awaiting the Nepali Tarot, the Tromborg Tarot and the eVoluti Tarot, since they arrived today :D. And I am now for certain awaiting the Carolingian Tarot, since I won the auction on Ebay.

Aulruna

My confirmation email arrived, so I'm now definitely awaiting the Tromborg and the Gauguin.

As well as
Rainbow Story Book
Corte di Merlino
Abracadabra
Streghe giocano a carte
Colazione
Respiro
Parfait Amour

MAAT
Midnight Masquerade
Kingdom Highway

Lurea

I am awaiting the Decameron Tarot and the Tarot of Casanova.

truelighth

Ok, I broke down. I am now also awaiting the

Corte di Merlino,
Abracadabra
Respiro
Parfait Amour

Bat Chicken

An old Aquarian deck should be on its way.....