Blue Owl Lenormand Decks

jilmil

Hi,

I am new to this forum.
I need help on where to purchase Blue Owl Lenormand Tarot Deck in the US.

I went to the Esoterik online shop and before going through that, if I could get someone to sell this in the US and ship it there, it would be perfect.

Can someone help me ??

Scarlet27

Hi there! Maybe you should try the Trading forum in here.
This is the direct link http://www.tarotforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3
You can create a thread asking for the deck you want =) and people will probably point you out places where to buy it or offer you a trade deal.

Hope that helps.
Hugs~

Sulis

You need to have been a member for a week and have 25 posts to get into the Tarot Trading forum jilmil.

I'm moving this thread over to the Oracle Decks forum.. The Lenormand is an Oracle rather than a tarot deck so I think you'll get more useful answers to your question over there.

Sulis - Tarot Decks co-moderator.

alteredego

I just ordered and recieved a blue owl deck from an amazon.com seller. Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Lenormand-For...bs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1215612152&sr=8-2

I would suggest contacting the seller first if you go this route. He mentions that he has two decks - one with verse (red owl) and one with playing card inserts which is the blue owl. I also can't tell if he's selling both decks for the price listed. I paid a little more than 1/2 that for the blue owl.

Hope this helps.

Astraea

The seller, Daniel51, is very reliable and prompt. He usually sells his Lenormands for $8.20 per deck, so I think that he is actually selling two decks together - a Red and a Blue Owl - for $16 (plus shipping).

faunabay

Yep, I got mine from Daniel51 and he was very prompt and inexpensive. I'm with Astraea - he's a great seller to buy from. :)

FrauGrandDuchess

To those of you who ordered vintage Blue Owl decks, do you have a good source out there? Or just eBay? I almost purchased the US Games Blue Owl cards but then realized they have text and I'd prefer the suits and no text... Any information would be a help! Thank you!!

La Force

To those of you who ordered vintage Blue Owl decks, do you have a good source out there? Or just eBay? I almost purchased the US Games Blue Owl cards but then realized they have text and I'd prefer the suits and no text... Any information would be a help! Thank you!!

I had a hard enough time getting the blue owl (English version) from Amazon.

Try shopping the Amazon.de You can use your current Amazon name and pass.

La Force

FrauGrandDuchess

Thank you La Force! Looking now!