Bitten by the Lenormand Bug!

Middy1452

<waves> Why did I not discover these cards a long time ago?!? I've just taken delivery of the Mystical Lenormand and French Cartomancy, and wow what a lot of stuff to learn. Also working through the Secrets of the Lenormand Oracle book. First impressions - I think I'm going to really enjoy my Lenormand journey! It's very different to Tarot, so I'm guessing I will have to un-learn quite a bit of stuff to make Lenormand work for me. Very excited and looking forward to learning alongside everyone.

Middy x

Flaxen

Welcome Middy. :)

It's hard not to get hooked on lenormand - there is so much in those little cards. There's plenty of us learning alongside each other so feel free to join in the discussions.

Middy1452

Welcome Middy. :)

It's hard not to get hooked on lenormand - there is so much in those little cards. There's plenty of us learning alongside each other so feel free to join in the discussions.

Hi Flaxen and thank you for the welcome! The cards are absolutely fascinating, I agree. I'm really looking forward to reading with them. And luckily I have a holiday next week so am hoping for some quiet moments to be able to study in some more detail.

Middy x

andybc

Hello Middy.

The Lenormand is an addictive little set; once you’ve got the bug it’s very hard to shift, if not impossible.

The forum and people here are great. In the few months I’ve been lurking I’ve learnt so much stuff, and gained a lot more confidence. The diversity is also something really captivating.

It's true they are different to tarot, but they do combine quite well and compliment. I tend to start my tarot readings with a quick Lenormand snapshot.

Richard

I've also been bitten by the Lenormand bug. I have the Mystical and the French Cartomancy. I love them both but have a bit more affinity for the old-fashioned charm of the French Cartomancy. I read with it at least once every day.

Middy1452

Hello all! I am trying to take things quite steady with my studies, although there's a massive temptation to dive right in to the world of Lenormand! I also really like the French Cartomancy cards - but tell me please, is there a misprint on the Heart card?

Prudence-Merenwen

What want you to say with "misprint" ? Is something wrong with the card ?
I have bought this deck a while ago, but wasn't connected with them. Waiting for a Piatnik version.
I'm glad I have found this forum and very kind people, a lot of sharing and learning ! And I've just bought yesterday the Treppner course, just discovering it and bitted as well !

So, I'm far away from your question... Is the "one" printed that worries you ? Cause I don't know why it is here too...

Amanda

Hey Middy, glad you could join us- I've not been here long, myself. :) I've got the Mystical Lenormand, and I LOVE it!

Middy1452

What want you to say with "misprint" ? Is something wrong with the card ?
I have bought this deck a while ago, but wasn't connected with them. Waiting for a Piatnik version.
I'm glad I have found this forum and very kind people, a lot of sharing and learning ! And I've just bought yesterday the Treppner course, just discovering it and bitted as well !

So, I'm far away from your question... Is the "one" printed that worries you ? Cause I don't know why it is here too...

Yes, I'm really looking forward to learning with everyone. Have been checking out a few threads - so interesting! The 1 printed on the Heart that's it. It doesn't worry me, just wondered why it was there and whether it was a misprint.

Middy x

Middy1452

Hey Middy, glad you could join us- I've not been here long, myself. :) I've got the Mystical Lenormand, and I LOVE it!

Hi Amanda nice to see you!! I've seen some of your Lenormand readings - impressive stuff, hope I can pick it up so well!

Middy x