Mini Rosetta tins

Chiska

It was horrible! I had to wait until I got home from work before I could order - and then I got off work late!!

But, I just ordered!!! A custom tin with my favorite card on the front.

The process was smooth and worked without a hitch! I remember that when I ordered the first deck from you, I was afraid of Paypal and you were so gracious to allow me to send my payment by personal check. II have conquered those fears...Paypal is awesome!!

Babalon Jones

yes Paypal definitely makes things easier on my end too, easier than when people pay by regular credit card too as with paypal I can print a label right out, rather than writing it out and going to the post office or or typing it all over again for the USPS site.

I have all the orders so far packaged and ready to go into the mail, though it will not be until Tuesday because of the holiday.

It took a long time to get them all ready, because there were a lot of different custom tins.It was cool to see peoples choices, they all looked good. Plus all of the customized significator cards had to get tiny hieroglyphs written on them, and since you cant erase I had to be extra careful. Also there were all of the free gifts I promised all you awesome early buyers that had to be made too. so I have been busy! But it is what I love to do :)

i hope you like them, and the extra goodies! :)

Chiska

I am sure everything will be absolutely wonderful! :)

toj

Looking forward to it....with the tin or leather pouch I can carry it with me and feel it is protected better than with a standard deck or bag.

Bluefeet

Just received my mini today-it's absolutely gorgeous! The custom made tin has a matte protective varnish applied onto the surface, looks and feels perfect. The pocket sized deck has just the right size to carry around and to do readings with, plus it's super adorable!

Thank you for making the mini version available, I love it to bits! :love:

JenWt43

I also received mine today! I love it. This is my first Rosetta deck, and I am so impressed with the images, the colors, and the cardstock. It is just the right size, and the tin will be great. My official "on the go" deck. :) Thank you!

toj

Got the mini today and love it. The size is perfect for carrying around. I did not get a personalized tin because it will be living in the beautiful and perfectly sized leather pouch I ordered at the same time. This is my first Rosetta as well and I do plan to get the larger deck and book soon.

starlightexp

Stunning deck and the print is amazing! I can't wait for the M deck! I got the perfect number for my path as well.

Chiska

Mine didn't arrive. According to tracking, it is still in MA, yet scheduled to have arrived today.