I'll pay someone ....

tarotbear

I'll pay someone to turn my images into a Tarot deck on Game Crafter. :(

I really looked into the Game Crafter site - even with their tutorials I have NO FRIGGIN' CLUE what they are talking about! I am not a graphics person, am not PC literate, and was expecting that all I'd have to do is download a template, resize my images, drop them into place, and come up with a usable card! NOT SO! :) Producing a book was a lot less complicated than this!

I just watched 3 tutorials where it is expected that you have some background in using an image program ... NOT ME! All these layers and borders and all sorts of stuff that I would have to learn to do first, then try to produce a deck. None of it made any sense. :( It assumes you understand completely how to use this tool or change that setting .. and there is no live help available - unlike my publisher where operators can talk you through anything.

I have the graphics! Name a price! 78 cards, a back, and a tuck box! PM me! :( *shakes head dejectedly*

Alta

tarotlyn knows a vast amount about TGC. She may be willing to help if she has the time.

tarotbear

Thank you!

Yes, tarotlyn is in the midst of her own project right now, but did point me to someone else who may be able to help neophyte me with this aspect of the project.

.traveler. and Cenozoic have also pm'd their desire to help if I need some; thank you to you both for your interest! I'll keep you both on a back burner!

TB

delizt

pm'ing you

tarotbear

Thank you's also to delizt and Glass Owl for your interests! I knew my AT family would be my best source for help! :thumbsup: