Book- Learning Lenormand by Marcus Katz

Belinda2

Hi I am a newbie to Lenormand Cards, I do know the card meanings but I don't know the combinations. I saw on ebay that a book called Learning Lenormand by Marcus Katz and Tali Goodwin is very cheap so I am wondering if anyone has this book, is it any good. Money is tight right now so I might get more out of just getting Rana Georges book, what do you think?

3ill.yazi

I would search some of the past discussions. I suspect it's cheaper because Rana's book really has been a critical sensation, and reviews of the Katz book were more critical from some sectors. I've read only part of the Katz book and none of Rana's though. I'd say check the reviews at Amazon, Goodreads, and here.

andybc

It has been a while since I read Marcus' offering, but I don't recall the book having much in the way of teaching you how to make a combination. Rana's book includes some exercises as does Caitlin Matthews and my own.

I second what 3ill.yazi says. Search for some reviews but I'd also say join a few study groups. A book can only give you the theory on how to do it (ie proximity, attendance, correlation) the rest is practice.

tarotlova

Rama George

Rana by far!

SixDegrees

Rana's book is a hundred times better than Katz and Goodwin's offering.

Astraea

Rana's book is a hundred times better than Katz and Goodwin's offering.
This is my view, also. Rana's book is just wonderful and every bit of it is useful, beginning to end.

Belinda2

thank you that is what I thought, I just wanted to check thank you