Tarot Deck for Psychic seeing

TheOld

I wonder if you people have some experience about which kind of deck is better to open psychic seeing, not for symbological seeing but to see in the Astral/Akasha ?

Maybe Bright colors or
diffuse like the Crystal Tarot / Vertigo Tarot or
Simple like the Marseille ???

All idea welcome.

Love, Light & Power
Omeada

a_shikhs

well i would suggest the witches tarot. its really beautiful and can really increase your psychic abilities. there is something very different and unusual about that deck.

Annabelle

Just thought of another one! A discussion of the Roots of Asia tarot in another thread reminded me of how lovely that deck is for more open, intuitive, "psychic" types of readings. Here's a link: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/roots-of-asia/

By the way, Omeada, I am inclined to agree with you that decks such as the Vertigo and the Marseille could be good for this type of reading as well. Personally I love the Vertigo . . . it is very suggestive, and I tend to get really clear "flashes" (for lack of a better word) when I read with it. And the Marseille (any version you prefer) is wonderful, in that it is so open . . . you are free to focus on shapes and relationships and design in a way that most other decks don't really allow.

Abrac

For me, the good ol' Rider-Waite

fools_fool

TheOld

fools_fool: i'm talking about psychic deck and the rider waite is a symbolic deck...
a psychic deck will not be read with association the symbol and what it means but will provoke flash by colors or vage forms , something like that..

it's sure that you can have flash with any tarot deck but rider waite is not do to provoke that (but maybe some flashy reproduction can be not bad)

just my viewpoint
Omeada

Abrac

True Omeada, the RWS is symbolic. I put it out there as a suggestion because it works for me. If it's not right for you another choice would be better.

fools_fool :)

lark

The International Icon deck even though it is a RWS is very form and color flashy for me.
I love that deck especially for psychic work.

Morgan Greer to is a very psychic color stimulating deck for me too.

Sometimes when I'm doing purely psychic readings the symbols melt and the colors stand out and are the main key.
So even though I keep buying decks like Margarete Peterson, and Tarot of the Spirit, and Crystal Tarot thinking they will be good for psychic work they never are for me.
But are excellent meditaton decks.
If there is too much in the card it turns into a muddy watercolor painting in my head.
Bold, bright, colors work best for me.

TheOld you might also try the Light and Shadow, sometimes it's pure black and white that works best for some people.