I Tarogatti ?

catlin

I came across this deck. Does anyone know more about it? Internet research was not so fruitful.

Any information will be appreciated. Thanks.

Pipistrelle

Hi Catlin!

Not sure that this is what you're looking for - it's not called Il Tarogatti on the site, but maybe it's known by that name elsewhere? - anyway it's Italian and it's got cats on it, so I thought I'd mention it :)
http://www.arnellart.com/osvaldo/frm-tarot.htm

You may have to scroll down and click on "Theme and Fetish tarot decks" to get to it, then you'll find it on the right hand side. (There's actually two different cat decks there).

Pip

la-luna

if that's the deck I’m thinking of the title is: 22 Arcani "I Gatti" and yes that’s by Osvaldo Menegazzi he has also 2 other "gatti" decks: "22 Arcani 'I Gatti Buffi'" and the Gatti Originali Minitarocco all 3 decks are in limited edition of each time 2,000 decks (gatti means cats in Italian) (you can see and buy them at tarotgarden)

Kissa

hi catlin!

so nice to see you here again!!! :)

congrats on your wiccan cards, i guess there are yours, right? just started a thread about them in the oracle section... would you like to tell us more about them?

--sorry for off topic--

I Gatti is from Il Meneghello i think and must be available from Alidastore for us, European fellows. There is also I Gatti Buffi which is a burlesque version of I Gatti, with cats dressed and imitating humans whereas they have typical feline attitudes in I Gatti. hope this helps.

kissa

gregory

I would bet - especially if web research doesn't help (I looked it up a lot when I got it !) - you mean the red and black one one I have which is actually called I Tarogatti by Serena Ciai, from Mastri Cartai Editori - sample attached - you can find it on tarotgarden by searching just for gatti, as Jeannette separated the words out ! they are a must for cat lovers..... (!)

Attachments

• gatti.bmp
    83.6 KB · Views: 127

catlin

Thanks a lot, it is the deck by Serena Ciai

Dear all,
Thanks a lot for your input. In fact it is not the Meneghello deck but the black, red and white limited edition by Serena Ciai.

gregory

Isn't it LOVELY ??????