Mars in RX & is going to do what to whom and why?

paradoxx

Health issues may be a factor (especially in areas ruled by Cancer and Gemini--the lungs and stomach), and accidents a possibility throughout the Mars retrograde period. Avoid pushing matters or throwing yourself into something new.

Gemini's nerves might be affected by this as well, this is a good time for a mammogram, dietary visits to a clinic, or other general checkups with the body. As for buying a new home, the feng shui of the environment is also important, any smokestacks nearby, or is it a historical building, how about your water, Cancer is a water sign.

paradoxx

Gavriela said:
Why is everyone (well, women, anyway) suddenly buying masses of make-up, etc.?

Serious question. As some people other than I in this thread can attest, and other places too - I mean - it's NUTS. Hadn't thought of that with Mars rx in Cancer coming up to aspecting Venus, but...?

I realise it's relatively trivial, but people have started sending me their Excel spreadsheets for keeping track of eyeshadows because they've recently acquired 80 or more of them.

Anyone got a guess? I love trying to pin down these little weirdnesses in astrology.

How about Venus in Scorpio, but then again, its that SAturn in Virgo that might have a lot to do with all that financial tracking, now about that Jupiter/Pluto Conjunction that just happened, Jupiter in Capricorn, sounds good to me (can't say much for the Cancers though).

Barbaras Ahajusts

I have to admit things are a bit odd, more like strange compared to Mercury in retro. Before there were out and out fights. Now I see my grandchildren rebelling towards me. This is odd as they never buck me. I would love to blame their mother, but its time like these when she leaves for weeks, that we go into normal mood around here. But not for the past several weeks.

The nice part is I don't have people biting my butt for turning my words around. And thats nice.

Barb

afrosaxon

paradoxx said:
Gemini's nerves might be affected by this as well, this is a good time for a mammogram, dietary visits to a clinic, or other general checkups with the body. As for buying a new home, the feng shui of the environment is also important, any smokestacks nearby, or is it a historical building, how about your water, Cancer is a water sign.

WOW...

I have Gemini rising...and I've been going through some health issues (among other things) that have my normally placid Taurean nerves on edge!

(Hi alli...I'm new to AT...Waving* :D)