Astrological *Shift* leading up to and during 2012???

faunabay

spooked said:
The truth is, the world's not ending. The truth is it (and you for that matter) is simply being re-born into a more "spiritually suitable" form. The truth is, 2012 isn't "the end." 2012 is merely the tentative birthdate of a new, divine world order that will be free of war, disease, poverty, child suffering, politicians (kidding), lawyers (kidding!), and other icky things like that. The truth is, it's a good thing that's coming and if things look a little chaotic now, it's just because most of us still haven't got proper spiritual bearings. Things will calm down soon enough.

Taken from - http://www.mayan2012.org/

This is the way I've understood this to happen - minus the lawyers and politians LOL although sounds like a good idea too!!

Our world is not going to disappear in some huge horrible ball of flames. It's just going to change "as we know it". And for the better.

The thing to keep in mind though is people who don't want to change with the world might have a pretty hard time of it. If you are stuck in the fear and war mentality it might be a bit hard on you when the world begins to change to more of a love and caring outlook. You will need to change as well or "go somewhere else".

willowfox

The world has been changing for a very long time but those who think that love will dominate after 2012 will be most disappointed in the years to come. Governments, police forces, and other security agencies are becoming total control freaks, they have no compassion, or love for us common folk, we are now just numbers in a computer, cattle is a better word. We are spied upon constantly, there is no freedom of movement any more, we must carry I.D with us, driving license, passport. We cannot enter certain countries without a visa and sometimes even a background security check. Our civil liberties are being curtailed. Cameras, security devises, scanners, finger print machines are quickly being introduced into our lives. Airports can be a horrible experience these days and it will only get worse. So people who think 2012 is going to bring about a global change for the better, forget it, just look around to see what the future will be like. It will be about total control and there will be nowhere to hide from "big brother".
The days of freedom, peace and love disappeared with the "hippies of the 60's and 70's.

faunabay

willowfox said:
The world has been changing for a very long time but those who think that love will dominate after 2012 will be most disappointed in the years to come. Governments, police forces, and other security agencies are becoming total control freaks, they have no compassion, or love for us common folk, we are now just numbers in a computer, cattle is a better word. We are spied upon constantly, there is no freedom of movement any more, we must carry I.D with us, driving license, passport. We cannot enter certain countries without a visa and sometimes even a background security check. Our civil liberties are being curtailed. Cameras, security devises, scanners, finger print machines are quickly being introduced into our lives. Airports can be a horrible experience these days and it will only get worse. So people who think 2012 is going to bring about a global change for the better, forget it, just look around to see what the future will be like. It will be about total control and there will be nowhere to hide from "big brother".
The days of freedom, peace and love disappeared with the "hippies of the 60's and 70's.

I'm sorry you believe that the days of freedom, peace and love have disappeared.

What I choose to believe (right or wrong) is.......what happens when someone sees their power disappearing? They try even harder to keep it. They grasp even stronger to it even as it's slipping through their fingers. THAT'S what I see happening now. All the horrible things happening right now are a last gasp effort of a few to keep their "power" from slipping away.

Of course that effort can have success if people don't keep moving into the more positive outlooks and slip back themselves into a fear mentality. But there are more and more people asking and pushing for environmental cleanup and to get out of the war, etc.

Now I totally realize this is only my opinion. Just what I believe. Some people will see it as not living in the real world and ignoring what's truely going on around me. But it's also what I choose to believe because I refuse to live my life in fear. And I also believe you draw to you what you think about the most. It's the law of attraction. I choose to attract good, positive things into my life. :)

Muser257

These kind of things always scare me. I remember when the millenium was approaching and I feared the world would end. Imagination running away with me, and then reading about the Bible Code, the world set to end between 2006 and 2007.

To me 2012 seems to be poised to be another big scare, but i hope it's not. I feel a new age IS coming. Maybe that's why I have felt more drawn to my spiritual side. Forces beyond my control are drawing me to experience more to life.

The far off future always makes me feel uneasy. But the present is a marvellous place to be.

I'm not going to worry, for now at least.

Barbaras Ahajusts

:eek: OMG!!!
Imagination running away with me, and then reading about the Bible Code, the world set to end between 2006 and 2007.

OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Burn the cards, melt down the pendant, dust off my Bible, run out to the burn barrow, smear myself in ashes, run down to the church, 2007 isn't over yet!
Oh sorry...I get carried away sometimes. I'm sure you never knew that about me, did you? ;)

I was studying with the Jehovah Witnesses in the year of 72. They told me I had to hurry up with my studies so I could be saved before 73 when the world ended. I could drive a plow or something to help clean up the world after everyone else was wiped off of it.
So I went back to being a Baptist and married me a Baptist Deacon's boy! :D

Ah got muy salvation in time, I guess? :laugh:

Doomsayers Unite, & lets party one last time!
:DBarb

Muser257

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
Doomsayers Unite, & lets party one last time!
:DBarb

LMAO Lets!!!
Although theirs always something so anti-climatic about about End of the World parties. (Plural)

ravenest

Hmmm, I recall doing this 2012 thing in another thread here. I remember (I think) raving on about the exponential curve that flatlines vertical in 2012.
It's here somewhere (search 2012 ?). Robert Anton Wilson wrote about it somewhere?