What Spread Do you Recommend for These Questions

Lokismile

Greetings Aeclectics,

I've encountered a client who is combining two questions:

Who am I? I just want to know who I am. I used to know who I was, but I seem to have forgotten" (he said this was the most important question. He's xx years old and lost, he says).

and secondly,

"what to do for a career?"

Would you literally tackle two separate Celtic Cross designs, combining the results? One in-depth thread?
Do any of you specifically use a, "who am I" or "path of the lost" type spread?
I can design one, but before I do I thought I'd share and listen to feedback.

Thanks

rwcarter

I would do two separate spreads and neither would be the Celtic Cross!

For the "Who am I" question, there's actually a spread here at Aeclectic by the same name - Who Am I?. There are actually a bunch of spreads in the Spiritual Growth section (post 3) of the Tarot Spreads Forum Index that may be what you're looking for.

For the career question, there are a number of job-related spreads in the same post in the index.

Why reinvent the wheel when you can modify an existing design if you find that design isn't quite what you were looking for? ;)

Rodney

Lokismile

Thanks for the feedback RW.

I actually opted for a slightly modifed CC. For Thoth readings it has always worked wonders for me, so I took the don't fix a a working wheel approach on this one. The client found it highly beneficial and all is well that ends so.

Again, I appreciate the thoughts and have enjoyed looking through the other ideas you offered me.

Cheers,