ANY Lenormands on your Wish List for 2016?

greatdane

BlueLotus

I just read the only review so far on Amazon about the Blue Bird Lenormand and it is encouraging to see :). I just find the images so enchanting and the deck so cohesive that it is coming my way even though I am not a particular fan of playing card inserts or verses, it had me at the images.

So the Blue Bird, along with the Anna. K Lenormand and the second ed. Flonz are the ones I will have coming my way as soon as they're available!

IHeartRescues

gd you are a trip!

deleted..

greatdane

Well, I didn't see this one when I STARTED the thread :)

The images are just so lovely. The one review I read on Amazon really says it all. How beautiful the pictures are.

officialmothman

According to a post on her tumblr, Siolo Thompson (creator of the Linestrider Deck) is making a Lenormand deck. She has one picture featuring a few cards. The style is extremely similar to the Linestrider and it's really beautiful! Very clean, easy to read. No release date yet but fingers crossed for a 2016 release!

Link to the mentioned post on Siolo's blog.

reall

According to a post on her tumblr, Siolo Thompson (creator of the Linestrider Deck) is making a Lenormand deck. She has one picture featuring a few cards. The style is extremely similar to the Linestrider and it's really beautiful! Very clean, easy to read. No release date yet but fingers crossed for a 2016 release!

Link to the mentioned post on Siolo's blog.

OMG! luv these!:))

Belinda2

Darn you, Squeeji! :p :laugh: Destiny is Brewing just grabbed a hold of me
and i don't think i can release the grip!
i had forgotten all about this little gem.
Yet So it looks like i have TWO Lenormand decks on my 2016 wish list.

Yes I feel
The same way super interesting deck

Cocobird55

Will probably buy the Blue Bird Lenormand -- so pretty!

greatdane

Cocobird55

I DO think really those are the most lovely images and I really love that this deck just all goes together. It doesn't look like a mix of different styles, eras, themes. I am excited to see it in the....paper. I should have it late next week.

Gulliver

I think the Anna K lenormand is really fantastic.

greatdane

I certainly agree, Gulliver!

I am enjoying watching each card unfold. I can't wait for the next one.