Sabian Symbols Study Group: Libra 24 - #204

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: LIBRA
Degree: 24
Number: 204

Symbol: A THIRD WING ON THE LEFT SIDE OF A BUTTERFLY.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 203.jpg
    203.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 631

MCsea

A few people I know with this symbol in their chart work with gifted talented or special children/people with special needs OR they are one of those people...

Numerology: 204
Sabian Symbol: A third wing on the left side of a butterfly
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Distinctiveness
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Blood vessels of renal cortex
Crystal Element: Piemontite Quartz Mica
Expression: Piemontite is a manganese-rich epidote. Piemontite lifts spiritual awareness, opening extra dimensions and allowing for curious, creative self-expression.
Message: Beautifully unique, individually designed to evoke the creative vision.
Sun Focus: Oddities are your speciality; utilise you extra abilities to function on higher levels.
Affirmation: Think again; believe nothing is impossible.

charmvirgo

LIBRA 24
A THIRD WING ON THE LEFT SIDE OF A BUTTERFLY

I believe this symbol refers to a transformation that is excessive and going past what is necessary.
When forces of creation and transformation are taken too far and not stopped at the moment of maximum potential, the result will be imbalance that is superfluous to the natural order and process.

In relation to an oracle question, this symbol is saying no further transformation can take place. The logical and practical limit in the situation has been reached. Completion can only reach a certain point and then nothing more can be achieved.

This symbol is opposite in meaning to Aquarius 25: "A butterfly with the right wing more perfectly formed", in which the butterfly represents transformation that has not perfected and needs more time to reach the final potential.