Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aquarius 14 - #314

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: AQUARIUS
Degree: 14
Number: 314

Symbol: A TRAIN ENTERING A TUNNEL.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 313.jpg
    313.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 351

MCsea

Lynda HIll says on her website

AQUARIUS 14
A TRAIN ENTERING A TUNNEL

You may feel a need to cut through the obstacles and go straight ahead, regardless of the unseen hazards you may encounter. You have a great deal of drive and many others are with you, so plough on. Push through with what you need to do, making sure that you pay attention to other's needs along the way.
Deep penetration. Cutting through extraneous or stifling detail. Persistence. Shortcuts to a desired end.

The Caution: Being overcautious. Taking the long way around. Tunnel vision. Cutting people off.

So I got this card for my daily draw today - IM not sure yet if it means Im going into the darkness OR getting the job done quickly or a bit of both..
I hope to remember to post the outcome of my day tonight!

:)

huredriel

Marina, on reading the title you just posted, I had a sudden image/feeling of sound being cut off ...... you know when a train makes that noise as it enters a tunnel ..... and then the whoosh as it enters ......... even now my ears are feeling pressurised ....... perhaps there is something you need to not listen to today? Not sure if that means anything to you but thought I'd best post it :)

MCsea

Thank you Huredriel,

well today was an interesting day - which really shows why I did a sabian symbol draw this morning and was pulled to post it..

The day went 'fast' and everything was on track - and looking very good..
alot got done, I met alot of people things even techincal things went well..
cho cho cho cho
cho cho cho cho

then that feeling - that 'pressure' that hmm look out..

we got news a close friend of my mother (who is staying with us at the moment) and a friend of mine passed away, diagnosed with pancreatic cancer just 3 months ago, transitioned early this morning - but we found out about 5pm this afternoon..

Now of course we feel 'dark' just quite, life seems to be shut off for a while, I know in the morning things will keep moving and we will be in the light again, the noise will return....

God Bless Sally's family and friends she was a wonderful person, she will be missed greatly - but she is in a wonderful place and can BE.

MCsea

Numerology: 314
Sabian Symbol: A train entering a tunnel
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Courtesy
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Left tibial artery
Crystal Element: Black Jasper
Expression: Black Jasper is an opaque, impure cryptocrystalline quartz. Black Jasper is a protective stone; it enhances positive, affirmative thoughts and sentiments.
Message: Respect and kindness in the present sets the tone and direction for the future.
Sun Focus: You encourage peace and harmony, promoting the equality of all people.
Affirmation: I am confident I will stay on track to achieve my highest potential.