The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

lark

Whenever my mom didn't have anything for dinner she would pull all the scrapes and bowls of leftovers out of the fridge and say we were having
Dibs and Dabs...

Wendywu

I used to grab all the leftovers and bake a pie with them. Serve it up with veggies and gravy. Oddly it was an all time family favourite. Leftover pie.

faunabay

I know you won't need all of these but I have....

Fantastic Menagerie:
Ace of Swords
5 of Swords
6 of Swords
4 of cups
6 of Cups

BBohemian Cats 2nd Ed.
Queen of Pents

LS Manga
2 of Pentacles

Le Fanu

Fantastic! We have some great cards here. I'm at work now but couldn't resist a peek here to see how our deck was coming along! I'll try and update the list later on this evening.

If I ignore your generous offerings, it is because someone else has already contributed a card from that deck! Do not take it as a slur.... :)

And wow :bugeyed:, a Danse Macabre card. This deck is going to be very special...

cardlady22

Now all we need is a Happy Squirrel! :laugh:

Le Fanu

Oh my! We have a Victoria Regina Magician and now the offer of a BBC GOLD Magician. Which are we going to choose?

I'd love to see the Danse Macabre card in, what do you folks think? Do we trim it?

fanunabay, can I get back to you on which FM card we will use? I'll put one in provisionally...

faunabay

Le Fanu said:
Fantastic! We have some great cards here. I'm at work now but couldn't resist a peek here to see how our deck was coming along! I'll try and update the list later on this evening.

If I ignore your generous offerings, it is because someone else has already contributed a card from that deck! Do not take it as a slur.... :)

And wow ;bugeyed:, a Danse Macabre card. This deck is going to be very special...
I knew you wouldn't want all the cards I have available, but wanted to give you the option of which ones you did want to choose. That's why I went ahead and listed them all. :)
I know you have a BBC card but didn't know if you would differentiate between the first and second edtion. Or if that wouldn't be enough of a difference.

Le Fanu

I personally would go for just one BBC card and - given the choice - the luxurious gold one... :D

but let's see how it pans out!

We need more Wands/Rods! Wendy, I put your Sun down from the Old Path but maybe we could swap it for a Wands card... We'll see.

morticia monroe

Same feeling as Fauna,, use what you like, no harm no foul one way or another. :)

faunabay

Le Fanu said:
fanunabay, can I get back to you on which FM card we will use? I'll put one in provisionally...
Not a problem at all. Just let me know which one you'd like. :)