BORDERS -- The 5th AT Deck

gregory

I can't see them - that link wanted me to log in to dropbox!
You should worry. I AM logged in to dropbox, and it says that folder does not exist !

ETA I see laura has the same problem. Is this all about we get hi res copies but ONLY the participants ? So until the decks are uploaded to the AT projects area, no-one but the organisers can see ?

Laura Borealis

Yeah, I was thinking it might be a permissions thing. We're not permitted to see the folder. Maybe :confused:

All along, I've been able to view some of the Dropbox links people have posted, but not others.

seven stars

THANK YOU for the knight of swords clue. I don't know why the link doesn't work but Astro Karte is doing some magic to get them in a viewable file or something. Photoshopping I can do - but other areas of technology are beyond me. She's going to send me the images that I wasn't able to download because the links were broken for some reason.

Here's the Knight of SWORDS since that's not in the drop box for those of you who can't see any of the images:

Attachments

• Swords 12 Knight words.jpg
    Swords 12 Knight words.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 80

seven stars

You should worry. I AM logged in to dropbox, and it says that folder does not exist !

ETA I see laura has the same problem. Is this all about we get hi res copies but ONLY the participants ? So until the decks are uploaded to the AT projects area, no-one but the organisers can see ?

Gregory - I could upload these to the AT project area if I knew where that was.....? Or I don't know, I don't want to disrupt the plan, if there's a plan.....I just got back from a month out of town and a one day sale that just about did me under so I'm a little flippy headed....

gregory

I have no idea how to do that - I think reall has to :) You could share the folder if you liked though - I have some I have shared.... I hadn't realised it was YOUR folder - that explains a lot :D

ETA that border looks great though :)

Laura Borealis

THANK YOU for the knight of swords clue. I don't know why the link doesn't work but Astro Karte is doing some magic to get them in a viewable file or something. Photoshopping I can do - but other areas of technology are beyond me. She's going to send me the images that I wasn't able to download because the links were broken for some reason.

Here's the Knight of SWORDS since that's not in the drop box for those of you who can't see any of the images:

No worries about the link. These file sharing sites can be tricky and Dropbox seems especially arcane ;)

I do love that Knight! Your border works well for him.

Flames

Hi Seven Stars,

Let's wait to talk to reall and then take it from there, okay?

But, just so everyone here knows...and since I AM one of the organizers, I got a sneak peek and THE CARDS REALLY AND TRULY LOOK AWESOME! :thumbsup: I am so excited!!! I can't wait for you all to see when the time comes...and it will come...very very soon!! The Knight of Swords looks so great...so so great....<sigh>

:)

frejasphere

I'm excited too :) - So close to the finishing line, and yes, thank you seven stars .... looking great! :heart:

Padma

Wow - it looks amazing! :love: (ETA - thanks to Flames, Reall, and Seven Stars for all the hard work! You guys rock!)